hurricane

1. W968 any version?

Hi all again, Now i have a budget to order the blade i was dream about, but can't afford the most expensive version of it, the version i found is the cheapest i can afford, it is DHS Hurricane Long 5 National which is coded as "W968". If i buy any version i find online that is almost half to...
  2. Which Hurricane 3 version?

Hello everyone! I have been playing for about 7 years and have found the hurricane 3 and hurricane 3 neo rubbers (commercial versions) to suit my style pretty much perfectly. My blade is the stiga intensity nct and currently I have a commercial hurricane 3 (non neo) 40° 2.2 and I'm looking for...
  3. Nittaku Ma Long Seven - Blade

Hi everyone, Today, I am interested in Nittaku Ma Long Seven blade. It is a 7-ply blade, produced in collaboration with DHS, in tribute to this legendary player. Very few returns are visible on this blade and yet it is found at the top of the most popular blades on a well-known reseller...
  4. re-visiting Neo Hurricane 3, provincial 37 and 38 degree

Hello everyone I went to the local table tennis store and bought these rubbers. They are provincial versions, 37 and 38 degree. The owner recommended at least 39 for forehand but I hesitated and got 38 instead. Since many brands are now trying to work on a gripper top sheet, I thought I would...
  5. Hurricane long 5 vs hurricane long 5x review

Me: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHFt6u49tS4fQufwszprStg/videos rating: 2100usatt conventional 2 wing attacker I"m going to keep it short. Info: - both blade is exactly 88g - when testing both use the exact same rubber (i just peel it off and stick to another paddle). Technical...
  6. Unusual or strange things about Hurricane Long 5x

Hello, since 4-5 months I am looking to buy myself a new blade and I came across many products but it seems like it stopped on HL5X. I already made a topic (or even two) about this blade and King III version (sorry for little spam :/) but today I want to ask somebody who is using hl5 or hl5x did...
  7. DHS h301 vs DHS hurricane long v

How do these two blades compare? Would h301 go well with globe 999 national blue sponge on fh and yasaka mark v 2.0 mm on bh? or hl5 Thanks..
  8. Alternative to boosted DHS Provincial Hurricane 3

Hello. What will be similar in speed and rotation to the boosted DHS Provincial Hurricane 3 (39 ° -40 °) for the FH and the boosted DHS Provincial Hurricane 3 (37 °) for the BH, but without the need to boost?
  9. Donic Ovtcharov/Original №1 Senso / Hurricane Long 5 for new player question.

Hello everyone! New to this forum, my first post! Thank you for reading! I want to ask your opinion about particular blade - Donic Ovtcharov/Original №1 Senso. But first some information: My equpment: Yasaka Ma Lin Soft Carbon + Yinhe Jupiter 2 soft both sides (soft is vendor specific...
  10. New Blade Boll ALC or Hurricane Long 5

Hello, i decided to stay with shakehand. I am going for a donic bluefire m3 2.0 on the forehand side and an xiom vega europe on the backhand side in 1.8. I try to open up the game as soon as possible. With my forehand it is good and backhand only okay so there i push more but i try to play on...
  11. Hurricane 3 or Hurricane 3 NEO for boosting?

Hello, so I want to buy Hurricane 3 (bh) and Skyline 2 (fh) and boost them with Falco Long. Is it better to buy the NEO versions and boost them afterwards? If yes, why is it better? Thanks y'all!!
  12. Nittaku Hurricane 3 Neo?

Has anyone tried the Nittaku Hurricane 3 neo? I'm trying to find an alternative to 37 degree h3 provincial for backhand and came across the Nittaku Hurricane 3 neo rubber. I've heard it's similar to provincial H3 neo but can someone compare the two? Also, what is the hardness of this rubber and...
  13. Prott dhs national hurricane neo 3 $58.00 !?!? Authentic????

Somethings not right here I'm see that PROTT has the national version at $58USD? am I seeing things or this can't be authentic at that price? Anyone have experience with PROTT and DHS NATIONAL rubbers? I've heard them selling them at $90USD in the past but never $58USD
  14. Dhs neo hurricane iii new version national and provincial

Hi Guys Enjoy the new DHS neo hurricane III national and provincial rubbers along with DHS Neo Skyline II National Blue sponge and DHS Hurricane 8 37degree Backhand Rubber. I will write review after using it.
  15. FS: Multiple Racket Setups

Selling a like new DHS Hurricane Long V paddle with Donic Bluefire M1 Turbo Rubbers. Used for only one session. I just have too many paddles and have decided to sell some of my paddles. Selling for $180 including rubbers and shipping in US. The pictures speak for themselves. This is...
  16. Hurricane 3 MEGA THREAD

Theres so many variants and so much to know about the acclaimed Hurricane 3 rubbers. I got 40deg H3 provincial (orange sponge) as my FH on my first (current) bat. And i really like it. Im looking to upgrade bats in the near future and would like to keep h3 on my forehand, although i would like...
  17. DHS Hurricane G / Ji - koto or ayous?

Hi guys, I'm interested in this new blade by DHS but the info about the top plies is confusing. Both PROTT and princett says that this blade has limba and koto outer plies but on aliexpress Chinese PingPong and Playa PingPong says the plies are Limba + Ayous + ALC + Ayous + ALC + Ayous + Ayous...
  18. Boosting on non Hurricane Rubber

Hi Everyone... I think this will be an interesting topic for many people here as many are rather confused by this boosting process unless you are a Hurricane rubber user. I do not like boosting but I am not against it since many people I know do that. I am against speed glue as it is unfair and...
  19. Dignics 09c vs hurricane 3

What's happening guys? We're out of lock down... you asked for it so here it is! Butterfly's new Dignics 09C rubber up against the most popular table tennis rubber in China, DHS’s Hurricane 3! In this review we use our new TTD rubber rating system so you get a better idea on how both rubbers...
  20. review and comparison; bluesponge hurricane 3 vs dignics 09c vs 37 degree hurricane 3

hey guys, Another gem here from emiri. Video review of blue sponge hurricane 3, dignics 09c and red 37 degree hurricane 3 Wonder where she got her hands on that 37 degree red hurricane 3