style

1. How can I improve my forhand and backhand consistency.

Dear mentors, Would anyone review my forehand and back hand technique, how can i improve? My blade: timo boll alc Rubber forehand : rakza 9 Back hand: tenergy 05 Myself: yellow color t shirt, my friend is opposition. Would highly grateful of you also review my friends style. Regards...
  2. Professional Penholders with block style

Anyone know professional players with penhold grip (japanese penhold or chinese penhold with rpb, tpb or rpb block, don't matter) with blocking style? If have amateurs, send too.
  3. Old school style TT clothing pre 2000 place to purchase

I am interested in the older style of clothing pre dated 2000 where it seemed more baggy and not as preformance oriented as modern day TT clothing. What I like is the waldner style type of clothing and to be specific the match between Waldner and Ma Lin 1999 WTTC Championship... Is there a brand...
  4. FS: Butterfly Kenny Style

I'm selling this old Kenny style blade...It's been polished and lacquered: 75€ (shipping included)
  5. Am I mad? Thinking of changing style to modern defender

I imagine the answer is probably yes and its the wrong idea, but.. I have been toying with the idea of changing style to a modern defender. What do you think are the skillsets or key strengths that fit that style? To see if they align. Ive always played with two reverse rubbers in an...
  6. OSP Ultimate II – A 7-ply blade for a controlled spin-offensive game-style

OSP Ultimate II – A 7-ply blade for a controlled spin-offensive game-style In my continued search for the ‘perfect’ 7-ply all-wood blade that supports an aggressive FH-oriented playing style with spinny opening loops and powerful loop-drives, controlled aggressive BH blocking and driving with...
  7. Specific next blade for my playing style?

I know there is no "best" blade so hopefully if I share my playing style and experience level you can give me some suggestions. I am around level 1400 and regularly train with much more advanced players. I use a Donic Appelgren Allplay with H3 Neo on forehand and Tenergy 05FX backhand, and my...
  8. Japanese style penhold racket rubber

Hello friends, I've been practicing RPB with Chinese style penhold racket. Someone suggested trying out the Japanese style and said it will give less stress to the fingers holding or playing with the bat for both forehand n backhand. Is that true? I notice a typical Japanese style penhold...
  9. Chinese Style Forehand Key #1&2

https://youtu.be/WmkyQngnSb0 2 Kinds of Point for Chinese Style Forehand by the lesson Is that works? Really works? If you want to know, just check the video!
  10. For Power-up of Forehand Topspin by Chinese Style

CHN Coaches to S.Korea & TT Clinic for the improvement the Forehand Topspin https://youtu.be/w6zfdJaphlA
  11. ask help for right rubber to my style

Hello every body I'm Deyaa from egypt, 38 years old, played table tennis in local club from 2000 to 2006 then due to work couldn't continue same way. I have gergely Tamca 5000 blade and i was using Yasaka Mark V FH/BH and then used Butterfly sriver on FH. I'm very aggressive on FH, I great in...
  12. [LHTT #65_CHN Coach Lesson] Free Style Lesson

https://youtu.be/PIUN_ZpiwjY
  13. Child Abuse - Japanese Style

Japan is even more aggressive than China now.
  14. want to choise a blade with close to table style!

Hi, I am playing with PG5, but it 's so hard and vibrate. it has a heavy head, the handle is so small, and not comfortalbe for me - my style is close to the table and i have the same forehand and backhand. I played some 5-ply of wood and needed more speed so i switch to PG5, but now i want to...
  15. What's the cheapest euro-style tensor rubber?

Hi, I'm looking for a cheap euro-style non-tacky tensor rubber (or close to tensor feeling) preferably under 40 deg sponge hardness (on the European scale) for good control. The plan is to eventually order it in volume to use for side-by-side blade testing The best option I've found so far is...
  16. New playing style trend with the new ball

Hello everyone, I've re-watch the videos by EmRatThich on the new trend of TT and i'm wondering how you implement it yourself ? Or if you don't ? In short he explains what should change with the new ball that bounces higher, and shorter with less spin and speed In part 2, at 8:46...
  17. HELP choosing my new bat!!

Hi guys, I'm a beginner-Intermediate player. I've played table tennis properly in a club in 2014 and 2015 and I wasn't a bad player but not the best looper or anything. I then stopped and now I've started again about a month ago to play seriously and I will be playing league in September. I need...
  18. New balls and Xu Xin's penhold style

Does anyone think that the "new balls" will actually favour the game-style of Xu Xin? 
 All other players seem to be "the same": attacking early on a fast and super-reactive game. 
 The new balls however are somewhat slower and I'm seeing Xu Xin adapt a style better acquainted to the way the...
  19. dr Neubauer Tarantula - chicken style

and here in practice:
  20. Developing an offensive style as a beginner

I'm thinking about developing players, such as myself, who want to improve their game by taking the initiative and attacking long balls (or flicking short serves) more consistently. I think it's common to see players of beginner or maybe intermediate level who waste opportunities to attack a...