franziska

1. Lin Jun-Yu Super ZLC, Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC and Franziska Innerforce ZLC!!!

Just looked through Butterfly's website and accidently found some information on these fantastic blades. It seems like they haven't put them on their store yet... Enjoy! https://www.butterfly-global.com/en/products/detail/37131.html...
  2. Franziska crazy serve

https://www.facebook.com/ITTFWorld/videos/2296895500573166/?v=2296895500573166 Is this from real world ? Not even Ma Lin is close to this one
  3. Patrick Franziska Reveals All | TableTennisDaily Podcast #2

Hey everyone! Here's our second podcast with TableTennisDaily's Dan and Paralympic Champion Will Bayley! This week on the podcast features special guest Patrick Franziska who talks about his training, recent success at the Qatar Open, life, upcoming 2019 World Table Tennis Championships and...
  4. Exercise: Timo Boll, Jakub Dyjas, Darko Jorgic, Patrick Franziska

A very good set of exercises. Exercises developed by Marcin Ściblak - a second-class trainer. A comparison for a good daily training.
  5. Homburg exhibition January 11th 2018 (Boll,Karlsson,Filus,Franziska)

Hello everyone! I got a great materials from exhibition from Homburg. I am uploading now the first one I got, I have 2 more, but those I will post after I will reach 1000 subscribers, which is my long-time goal. Its hard to achieve, because mostly when I post a good video, youtubers only...
  6. Timo Boll Is The 2017 Korean Open Champion!

This year’s Korea Open saw some of the world’s best come together in Incheon to battle it out once again from the 20th to the 23rd of April. The men’s event saw some exciting battles and some huge points by some top Asian and European Players. The men’s singles was dominated by the Germans with...
  7. TableTennisDaily Podcast #2 - Patrick Franziska

Hey everyone, Here is the second episode of the new TableTennisDaily podcast. In this episode we are joined by German National team player and world ranked 42 Patrick Franziska. Patrick is now playing for German Bundesliga side Borussia Düsseldorf the current German Champions. In this episode...
  8. Plastic Ball reviews from professionals

Hey everyone, Now the new season is fast approaching, table tennis professionals are training with the new plastic ball. TableTennisDaily managed to interview some of the players currently practising with the new ball. Here are the reviews below: Simon Gauzy (World Ranked: 89) My first...
  9. Patrick Franziska Serve Practice (FUN)

Patrick Franziska is back in the training hall submitting videos to the internet with this time trying to serve into his TT shoes. 656934871026611 Check out Patrick Franziska practising his ghost serve here.
  10. Patrick Franziska Ghost Serve

Patrick Franziska effortless ghost serves! 649918878394877
  11. Germany Are Champions Of Europe In Men's & Women's Teams! (VIDEOS)

Today on the 7th October the Men's and Women's 2013 LIEBHERR European Team Championships Final took place at the Werner Schlager Academy, Vienna! In the men's Team Final, Dimitrij Ovctcharov's Germany took on Kalinikos Kreanga's Greece. In the Women's Team Final Kristin Silbereisen's Germany...
  12. Patrick Franziska and Kasumi Ishikawa Crowned Champions at the Grand Finals 2012 (VIDEO)

Today, Patrick Franziska and Kasumi Ishikawa won the respective under 21's titles (men and women) at the World Tour Grand Finals 2012 in Hangzhou, China. In the mens event, Patrick Franziska eliminated Iran's Noshad Alamiyan in five sets with scores 11-4, 14-12, 9-11, 11-5, 11-6. In the womens...
  13. Interview with Patrick Franziska WR 132

See the original interview content and more here http://matthetherington.blogspot.com/2011/09/former-euro-youth-champ-aims-for-higher.html Former Euro Youth Champ Aims for Higher Pinnacle On July 25th 2010 in Istanbul, Turkey, young German table tennis star became the European Youth Table...