singapore

1. World Team Qualification Event For Tokyo 2020

The World Team Qualification event for Tokyo 2020 begins this Wednesday 22nd and we will know the 9 teams to qualify by the end of the day on Sunday 26th. The event to take place in Gondomar, Portugal will be accompanied by the hashtag #RiseToTokyo. Team Portugal - Photo by ITTF Flickr The...
  2. T2 Diamond 2019 Singapore Players Announced

Coming up later this week we will again get to witness the unique and exciting spectacle that is the Seamaster T2 Diamond Event. This time in Singapore, the event will begin again on November 21st and a huge $500,000 on offer. Not to mention, ITTF ranking points are available for those still...
  3. TT Clubs in Singapore (need help)

Hello TTD Members, The week starting from 30th June, I'll be in Singapore, can you guys help me with nearby tabletennis clubs and prices? Also, if anyone needs any equipment, I can bring along with me. Cheers, Chintan
  4. Greetings from Singapore

Hi Everyone, I am traditional penholder player from Singapore. Just recently resume playing table tennis after I stopped playing for 20 over years. There are new development in techniques for penholder especially for backhand like RPB since I last played. Hope to learn from the community here...
  5. Indian Women's team beat Singapore in Finals to win gold at Commonwealth Games 2018

This is a great achievement from the young women's team under Constantini who has recently take over the charge of coaching India Women's team. Congratulations .. here is a video of highlights of the final .. if somebody comes across more videos , please feel free to post it here ...
  6. Singapore TT Meet! March 22-24th! Sign-up now!

Singapore TT Meet-up! I'm going to Singapore in a couple of weeks time and this time I'll be accompanied by the famous Peter79 himself. We're excited to meet fellow forum member who are in Singapore and to have a chance to play TT together. So far the schedule is as follows: Wednesday...
  7. Breaking News! Feng Tianwei has been dropped from Singapore National Team!!

Hey guys! Have just seen this on ITTF's Instagram: <blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-captioned data-instgrm-version="7" style=" background:#FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:658px...
  8. My training video in Singapore

Hey peeps, managed to get a few shots of my training. Let me know what you guys think of it! Haha
  9. Cool reports about some Singapore National Team players (FTW, Gao Ning...)

Some nice reports about some players of the Singapore National Team : Feng Tianwei , Lin Ye , Isabelle Li , Gao Ning , Clarence Chew. Like why FTW is thinner now. :)
  10. Zhan Jian is the 2014 Commonwealth Games Champion!

It was a repeat of the 2000 Commonwealth Games final for Gao Ning as he was left in second place with a silver medal again, four years ago in New Delhi Gao Ning was beaten in the Men’s singles final by Yang Zi. This time around at the 2014 Commonwealth Games Glasgow it was Zhan Jian who was able...
  11. Commonwealth Championships - 2013

19th Commonwealth Table Tennis Championships 2013, 5th - 10th May, New Delhi, India The championships will see 15 (men) and 14 (women) teams participating in it. The championships will be played on 12 Stag tables with the synthetic flooring provided by them. Eight practice tables have also been...
  12. London 2012 Olympic Ball - Auction!

I just stumbled across a ball being auctioned from the London 2012 Olympics on their memorabilia website! :) Check it out here Photo by: memorabilia.london2012.com Theres 9 days to go. An official ball used in the Women's Team Table Tennis semifinals match 1 between Singapore and Japan at the...
  13. Singapore 2006 part 4

Hey guys, I want to share to you this VERY RARE video of Table Tennis Photos Hope you enjoy the video. and does anybody of you know this chinese guy his name that was printed on the back of his **** was: ZHOU B. anybody heard of him. If yes kindly hive me some of his data of matches...
  14. China's Womens Team gain revenge over Singapore to be crowned World Champions 2012!

China's Ding Ning, Li Xiaoxia and Guo Yue gained revenge over Singapore's Feng Tian Wei, Wang Yuegu and Li Jiawei in an epic encounter in the final of the Women's World Team Table Tennis Championships on Sunday 1st April 2012. In Moscow 2010, Singapore defeated China in one of the biggest...
  15. Jun Mizutani and Koki Niwa shine and steer Japan into the semi final stages! (VIDEO)

Japan's Jun Mizutani won two matches whilst Koki Niwa won one to direct their team into the semi final stages of the World Team Table Tennis Championships on the 30 March 2012! Japan defeated Singapore by three matches to one Jun Mizutani defeats Gao Ning - Photo by: dapd, Irenius Stosik In...
  16. World Team Championships 2012 - Women's Main Draw (Schedule)

The group stages at the World Team Table Tennis Championships on Wednesday 28th March 2012 were finalised with the women's main draw commencing today. As expected number 1 seeds China finished top of group a with an extremely strong side including Guo Yue, Ding Ning, Liu Shiwen, Li Xiaoxia, Guo...
  17. Xu Xin and Guo Yan Mix Doubles Champions at Asian Championships 2012!

Left hander Xu Xin and Right hander Guo Yan proved to strong in the mixed doubles at the Asian Championships 2012 today on the 28th February 2012. Once again the combination of a right and left hander has shown success and has proved to be a winning formula over the years. China's Xu Xin and Guo...
  18. The Chinese Women's Team wins 2012 Asian Championships - a preview to the World Championships?

The Chinese Women's National Team are the Asian Champions 2012 as they redeem themselves from their shock defeat in Moscow back in 2010. What a fantastic championships the Chinese women's team have had as they dispose Singapore in the final by three matches to one on the 25th February 2012...