nimbus

1. Tibhar Nimbus Delta, Rozena, Rakza 7

Can anyone please tell me how do these rubbers compare in terms of speed, spin, control and durability thanks!
  2. Tibhar Nimbus Series vs Donic Acuda Series

Can anyone please compare them? Thanks. Like how similar and how different they are. Appreciate it a bunch :)
  3. Has anyone tried out the Tibhar Nimbus Delta S and Delta V rubbers?

Hey guys Has anyone tried out the Tibhar Nimbus Delta S and Delta V rubbers? What are differences to the normal Nimbus rubbers? Thanks
  4. tibhar nimbus soft equivalent rubber

It is not complicated story, however, I have realized that both rubber I used now, DHS Skyline 2 and thibar series they received little to non popularity over Singapore and Malaysia :( I got the substitute for Skyline 2 already for my backup rubber. But since right now I'm going to glue my last...
  5. Donic Epox Offensiv Or Tibhar Nimbus Offensive

Hello everyone. Im in a dilemma. Im a newer player. not 100% sure on what my play style is yet. im definitely very offensive, but my skill to make shots isnt equal to my knowledge. so a shot i would want to use i normally dont try cause im not confident in it. i just need lots of practice. but...
  6. Tibhar Nimbus Sound Review

Here is a review of my all time favourite and current rubber on both sides! Image from Super Sunman Nimbus Sound is the softest of the Tibhar Nimbus range and falls into the category of incredibly soft table tennis rubbers. This rubber is fast and spinny and has a real spring to it. With max...