zjk

1. ZJK super zlc with h3

How would it play?
  2. liu shiwen blade , viscaria and zjk blade compare review ?

Hey guys! Could you make liu shiwen blade , viscaria and zjk blade compare review ? @dan
  3. Very close-up photos: Butterfly ZJK ALC

I took some macro photos of my favorite blade and gotta see the 5+2 plies, plus the clearly porous nature of the Tenergy 05 and Rakza 7 soft sponges. Up close, it's interesting to see the non-uniformity of the wood used in blade construction.
  4. freitas alc vs zjk alc

Hi guys I wanted to know how the freitas alc is, and how it compares with the bty alc blades(viscaria, zjk/tb alc…). Is it stiffer? flexible? softer? easier/harder to control? I know that the freitas has limba outer and the 'traditional' bty alc blades having koto outer... what differences...
  5. ZJK Alc and Viscaria

Hey Community, what is the difference between the zjk alc and the viscaria ? has anyone played both of these blades?
  6. Whats the difference between the zjk alc and the zjk zlc and the szlc

Can anyone help me with this, i m currently using a hurricane ml 5 and i like the blade, but i would like to try something new. i really like the zjk blade series style but i don t know anything how they compare and which one feels more like a ma long 5 or maybe not at all. Thanks for your help
  7. Most attractive table tennis players?

Who is the most attractive player on the CNT men's side? I'm having a (friendly) debate with a teammate and I'm curious to know your opinions. In this picture: Fan Zhendong, Wang Hao, Ma Long, Zhang Jike, and Xu Xin. You can maybe include Lin Gaoyuan and Wang Chuqin if you want. (not...
  8. The Ultimate ZJK Fan

9. Fs zjk szlc

Sold. Sold.
  10. Mx-p or Mx-s for FH on a zjk alc?

I changed my BH from H3N to EL-P a few days ago and played it for a few practice sessions. It was a fantastic rubber with speed and spin. But I found that its speed was out of control when I played it on FH side and I had to reduce the hitting force tremendously to prevent the ball from flying...
  11. ZJK: Screw You, ITTF!

12. FS: ZJK ALC flared handle

Selling ZJK ALC blade. Weight about 91g. Used occassionally as my main blade has been the TB ZLC. Looking for 100gbp or best offer including postage within UK
  13. ZJK withdraw from HK open...?

According to following link there is no ZJK in preliminary round also in doubles: https://bornanblob.blob.core.windows.net/ittf-web-results/html/TTE2816/results.html Seems that there were too many people here made him thinking about loosing ;)
  14. FS: Butterfly ZJK ALC blade with Tenergy 64FX - as new

The blade and rubber have been used for just 2 sessions (2-3 hours) and is practically new. Comes with original box/packaging and receipt from teesports. I find that for me, I am more comfortable with the Timo Ball blade, just in terms of feel. Rubber on the blade currently is FH - Red Tenergy...
  15. ML ZJK LGL small video after RIO . subs needed

Could anyone please translate or ma ke a short briefing. It seems they talked about the singles final and how they performed in the teams event?
  16. Selling BUTTERFLY BLADES SZLC ZLC AND xiom vega tour dhs 37 Degree ma long

Can Sell as Blades only or with the rubbers on them. Offers are welcome although they are already reasonably priced compared to brand new ones... Please note: I only really need to sell one or two of these after they sell I'll be removing the rest, so the current decent prices is for a limited...
  17. ZJK sprained his ankle in Chinese variety show

18. ZJK'S Necklace.

Hi everyone, I asked a question , the necklace has ZJK , whence it comes , is these parents who offered him or his coach or perhaps madness. Then is it a real gem.
  19. ZJK is using Butterfly T80 in Rio 2016

Butterfly is not lying. ZJK is indeed spot using T80 in Rio 2016. See the round corner rectangle and the number 8 (roughly) at the end of the serial 14-018.
  20. ZJK choo-ing like crazy at Olympics, no one complains?

Direct choo to the opponent with deadly stare, loud voice, yet no one complains. 12 yo kid, same loud voice, doesnt direct choo to the opponent, people complained until TTD released an article about it tsk :)