racket

1. Professional Tennis Table Racket?

Hello guys, As the title say I want to buy Professional Tennis Table Racket and found this one on the aliexpress - https://aliexpress.com/e/_DdyLjxj What do you think abou price and quality, This is my first time buying this. Any help is wellcome. TY!
  2. Looking to upgrade and rebuild my game

Hi guys, so I've been using the Yasaka Max Carbon 3D with the Joola Rhyzm-P on the FH and the Yasaka Valmo on the BH ever since I beginner - intermediate player (4 years). Though I stopped playing regularly or seriously 2 years ago, I'm looking to seriously get back into the sport and fix the...
  3. Found my 24 y old racket

Hello guys, i´m new to the forum. I have a question and you guys can help me. I bought my first blade in 1997, it was a Mazunov with a red sriver and a black mark V (It was a good setup at that time, 24 years ago). I played semi-pro in my country for 3 years. After more than 20 years I have...
  4. Man, I want to have your racket tested. Now.

Man, I want to have your racket tested. Now. There is nothing wrong for you to check opponent's racket at any time prior to the start of game. No one is allowed to use a GREEN BALL in tournament play, likewise can't he use unduly thick sponge on his racket. The Rule 2.4.3 demands that...
  5. Ultimate Hard Shell Racket Case?

I'm looking for a hard case that will provide the ultimate protection for a single racket, and at the same time be beautiful in appearance. Presently I have an aluminum case with a foam interior that is available from almost all the major manufacturers. I also have a couple of the Donic...
  6. Table tennis 11 Racket assembly + Lacquering

I wanted to know how good the free racket assembly on tt11 is. The fact that idk how the rubbers were actually glued on would kill me, im pessimistic so all i can think abt is the person having a bad day and just rushing/ not gluing properly etc. Although im a sucker for free stuff and if...
  7. Best racket (blade + rubbers) for an offensive intermediate player close to the table

Hello, Please advise , I am 50 years old player , trying to attack on both sides - spin/loop attacks mostly, playing close to the table. My goal is a light racket suitable for me.(blade & rubber) I prefer the same rubber on both sides.(correct me if I am wrong...)​ Now I have an 86g blade...
  8. Changing the Grips of a racket

Did anyone know how to change the grips from your racket like Fan Zhendong is doing it (Viscaria with VPS grips)?
  9. how big is your racket? <survey>

for the same reasons as before, what are the dimensions of your paddle? length/width/handle width *If flared/anatomic handle, please measure the widest part of the handle. mine is 25.7 cm/15cm/3.5cm thanks a lot in advance!
  10. Pros racket and blade weight

So I'm just interested in if someone knows what weight some specific pros have on their rackets and blades. I know pros prefer heavier blades, but for someone like Koki Niwa. He plays quick close to the table. What blade and racket weight does he have?
  11. Table Tennis Racket Advice

Hi, I'm a fairly competitive player, having played for about 12 years. After a recent 1 year break, I decided to get back into the game. As I had coaches who helped me choose my rubbers and blade before, I can say that I'm fairly clueless about how to start off choosing my own bat. I usually...
  12. opinion on my racket choice

hi, im looking for a new racket. im 15 y.o. topspin player (playing for 6 years). im now playing with petr korbel and yasaka 7 2mm fh and donic quattro aconda medium 2mm bh. since im playing a lot of tournaments i get to try many different kinds of rackets. one time i played with matsudaira alc...
  13. I need some help!

hi guys i need your help. so I took a 4 year break from table tennis and need to get a new racket. I was a solid intermediate player with a offensive, spin-oriented playingstyle. at the moment I play a joola K1 blade (yeah I know it´s really old), donic coppa x1 on fh and tibhar speedy spin on...
  14. New racket setup advice

So, basically i'm playing tt for like 4-5 years now and i'm a decent player. I want to get a new racket but i'm not sure if it would be ok for me. I was thinking about getting harimoto alc, rozena 1,9 mm backhand and stiga dna pro h 1,9 mm on my fh. I'm an attacking player fh dominant. Active...
  15. Advice on a new $200 racket build?

Hi, all. I've been lurking for a while. I have been playing once a week for an hour or two at home or at a friends house each week for the last two years. My friend has been defeating me the majority of our games ever since he got a new racket a couple months ago. I would like to get a new...
  16. racket

Does table tennis bat has to be controlled by size, bland name (ITTF proved) , wood.....etc?
  17. Does this racket look right to you?

I am a beginner player and I just got my first ever customized racket. I asked for the Air DefenderS 1.5mm for the black rubber, and Air Scirocco 1.8mm for the red rubber. I assume the thickness refers to only the topsheet and not topsheet+sponge? As you can see in the photo below however, it...
  18. Japanese style penhold racket rubber

Hello friends, I've been practicing RPB with Chinese style penhold racket. Someone suggested trying out the Japanese style and said it will give less stress to the fingers holding or playing with the bat for both forehand n backhand. Is that true? I notice a typical Japanese style penhold...
  19. New custom racket review(sort of). Azalea+N Hurricane P3TO+Genesis II M

This is my first custom made racket so I don't have much good reference points to compare to these equipment but I'll try to explain my feeling and limited knowledge. Blade: Azalea Allround Weight: I don't have a sufficiently sensitive balance but I guess it is around 86g? yogi said it is...
  20. Supreme releases Butterfly racket collaboration set

https://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/accessories/htyj4l8a9/k8wosfuv4?alt=0 Made in China w/ Flextra rubbers $198 / 208€