skyline

1. What FH rubber to choose? (pen)

Hello! Recently I started playing cpen and I built a new setup, YEO, Hurricane 2 neo and Vega Euro. I like the blade and Vega because I used a similar setup when I played shake. Originaly I had bought a Skyline 2 neo but they sent me a Hurricane 2, which feels very weird, I don't really like...
  2. Skyline, TG series and TG neo series, what's up with all this???

Hello, I'm sorry for making so many posts, but I'm sure more have this question. I've seen that there are a few different versions of the DHS Skyline rubbers, I'll use the Skyline 2 for refference. What are their differences, are they the same rubber with each iteration having a more advanced...
  3. Hybrid rubbers (Euro/Jap - Chinese)

With all the new hybrid rubbers coming out, like the 09c, k3, c2 and c53, what are some good budget friendly hybrids out in the market? I have experience with the tg2 neo and jupiter 2 and I found the former to work well on penhold, while the jupiter was a powerhouse that lacked some feeling...
  4. DHS Skyline rubbers are dead?

Hello guys I am planning on getting blue sponge prov version of the rubbers hurricane 3 or skyline 3 my question is why a rubber that was suposed to surpass hurricane 3 is now no where to be talked about and is the least selling rubber on tabletennis11 many pro penholders like xu xin/ma...
  5. Hurricane 3 or Hurricane 3 NEO for boosting?

Hello, so I want to buy Hurricane 3 (bh) and Skyline 2 (fh) and boost them with Falco Long. Is it better to buy the NEO versions and boost them afterwards? If yes, why is it better? Thanks y'all!!
  6. Where to buy Neo skyline 2 Blue sponge

i am curious to buy a blue sponge version of neo skyline 2
  7. What hardness is Skyline 3-60 Hard?

I have been given a sheet of Skyline 3-60 mid-hard, I quite like it and it says 37 degrees, it is very spinny but I think it might be a bit soft. Does anyone know what hardness the Skyline 3-60 Hard is? I assume it is 39 degrees? Anyone tried the different Skyline 3-60's?
  8. Skyline v. Hurricane

I had asked this question on XX's equipment post but no one responded so why not try again? What is the difference between the DHS hurricane and the skyline series of rubbers? Why does it seem like shakehand players gravitate towards hurricane where as penhold players towards skyline? I've...
  9. Skyline TG2 Provincial Blue Sponge

It seems like DHS recently released this new rubber Skyline TG2 Provincial B/S to the mass market. http://www.dku51.com/article-10814.html I came across this article and was able to find some vendors on jd.com selling this rubber for 248 CNY. They are available in black only and is offered...
  10. Skyline 3 vs Hurricane 3 vs Hurricane Pro 3 Turbo for backhand flat hits

deleted deleted
  11. Xiom Vega japan + DHS Skyline 3-60 + Tibhar V2

I usually like using spin and fast shots on forehand and block + cut with the backhand. do you think this racket is fine? Xiom Vega japan(forehand) + DHS Skyline 3-60(backhand) + Tibhar V2 also: will this racket will work fine for 1-2 years? my current racket: Friendship bomb blade + Yinhe...
  12. Backhand rubber change to Skyline

How's it going everyone? My backhand rubber is deteriorating and I am planning to switch to DHS Skyline 3 NEO Provincial. I was using Skyline prior to Hurricane on my forehand and I was very comfortable with it. I am not sure how effective a Backhand rubber, Skyline is, but I am thinking of...
  13. DHS Hurricane 3, DHS Skyline 2 Neo, and Yasaka Rakza 7 Comparison

Hey, Can anybody compare these rubbers? I've only played with one (Rakza 7). Thanks for any answer :)
  14. DHS Skyline TG3 NEO domestic/provincial ?

Hi tabletennisdaily, I really like the DHS Skyline TG3 NEO but my last sheet played significantly harder than the ones I had before. Although it had the same weight... So I wonder if there is something more consistent in quality like a "DHS Skyline TG3 NEO provincial"? Or are even the domestic...
  15. Does DHS NEO SkyLine 3 provoncial exist?

For example i can buy a commercial,provincial,national hurricane 3 or 3 neo,but i cant find and buy provincial SkyLine 3.Only commercial or national version,which is really rare.I want to know,because i think that provincial shakehand players in china use provincial hurricane 3 neo.Do provincial...
  16. Personal rubber Ma Long 2012 Skyline 3 blue sponge

Personal Rubber Ma Long 2012 Skyline 3 blue sponge 40.5/2.1 120 pounds all equipment that played Ma Long http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=72188&title=ma-longs-equipment-pictures-20052015
  17. DHS Skyline 3-60 vs european tensor

I was wondering how the skyline 3-60 (medium) holds up against a european/japanese tensor rubber. I'm searching for a rubber that is less speedy/bouncy then currently used tensor (fh) without losing the possibility of really killing a ball with a fast drive. I tried the skyline 3 neo but to no...
  18. Is there any way to get original national/provincial Skyline TG2 Neo ?

Hello my friends, My father has been playing table tennis for many years (he is 48) and i want to give him something special on Christmas. He is playing DHS Skyline TG2 Neo (in commercial/training version) and he love it. He talks that this rubber is the best for him. So i read a little and I...
  19. DHS Hurricane 3-50 or DHS Skyline tg 3-60?

What are the difference between these 2 rubbers?
  20. Dhs skyline tg3-60

Does anyone have experience with dhs skyline tg3-60 ? Looks like interesting rubber for bh. Im e d pecialy interested abut the hardness of the rubber... I hope it is soft. Thanks.