chinese

1. I used an AI code to translate any chinese subbed video

Hi, my name is Isaac and some months ago I started working on a code to translate chinese videos. It was so difficult to understand these fantastic videos where CNT players explained things that I have never seen or taught. I decided to translate them so everyone can learn about chinese...
  2. Rubbers for beginner Chinese vs European

Hi all, I have been playing as a penhold but I am now going to start playing as a shakehand. So I am going to need a new setup. I was thinking of buying the stiga all around classic. My biggest issue is what rubbers I am going to use. I want to use the chinese style of play because I enjoy...
  3. Tacky Chinese Rubber on the Backhand?

I've been exclusively using cheap, tacky Chinese rubbers on the forehand because I'm a poor student who doesn't want to blow $50++ on a rubber every 3 months. Today at a practise session I flipped my racket just for fun to play pips on the forehand and inverted on the backhand. Surprisingly I've...
  4. 2020 Chinese Super League

After a delay and almost being canceled, the 2020 Chinese Super League was confirmed. Competition will be held in Guangzhou from December 21st to 29th. The best news of the day is the confirmation of participation by Lin Yun-Ju, who will play for the Shandong Weiqiao team. Other foreign players...
  5. Difference between hard european and chinese rubber??

what is the difference between hard european rubbers and chinese rubbers? for example between Rasanter 53 or mx p hard and the Hurricane 3 Neo 40 provincial? in theory they have about the same degrees of hardness.
  6. Tenergy and cheap chinese non tacky rubber

Hello everyone, i have a question today. Recently i see on marketplace one salesman annoucing a Yinhe Mars V2 with this description: " Tenergy similar". This thing is on my head because recently i used my coach racket, he uses a Tenergy 64. I used the Tenergy on RPB. I was amazed when started...
  7. Chinese rubbers and fitting blades on a budget

I'm playing with Chinese rubbers on forehand since four years (when I took table tennis up again). These years has been a long hunt for the perfect match, rubber to blade. And as a twist, I like to have a softer tensor-like rubber on my backhand. I try to play as offensive as I can, brush...
  8. Laws of Table Tennis in Chinese

Hi, I'm a table tennis player learning Mandarin and wanted to learn some table tennis related vocabulary. Can anyone send a link to the official TT rules in Chinese language? Tried ITTF web site and Wikipedia, couldn't find anything. Thanks!
  9. Chinese Warm Up Matches | Tokyo 2021 | Highlights

The Final: Wang Chuqin vs Liang Jingkun Semi Finals: Fan Zhendong vs Liang Jingkun Wang Chuqin vs Xu Chenhao
  10. Cheap Chinese Pre-made Rackets - Better And Cheaper Than You Think

Hi folks, don't know if people are aware than there are a lot of Chinese pre-made rackets made by Yinhe and Palio that are honestly pretty good and incredibly cheap. These premades come with ITTF approved rubbers rather than the generic unapproved ones that Butterfly and Stiga use for pre-mades...
  11. Changing from esn to Chinese rubbers

So I’ve been using esn rubbers for a while now, but I feel like chinese rubbers would suit my style better. I attack when I’m close to the table and chop when I’m away from it. Should I change. I’m thinking of going hurricane 3.
  12. advices + opinion for the modern chinese penhold block game

Playing a few games and observing my training without a ball, a famous game with the shadow, I realized that my style is close to the table and also in the middle distance, I use the active tpb blocks and in the middle I sometimes switch to the penhold reverse backhand block. most of the time...
  13. Difference between Chinese players and European players?

I was watching the 2017 World Cup Semi-finals between Ma Long and Timo Boll. I started to see the difference between their techniques, but couldn't find the proper comparison in my head. How does one tell the difference between the techniques of a Chinese player and a European player?
  14. How to Play Like Ma Long: Secrets to Chinese Coaching (Not Clickbait)

장우진/張禹珍/JANG Woojin 1 FH Topspin 2 BH 3 Footwork https://youtu.be/r12k3hvWnSM 조승민/趙勝敏/CHO Seungmin 4 Service Return https://youtu.be/Xw_G3-ovG1U 5 Service Attack https://youtu.be/eJj0GTpJtok 이상수/李尚洙/LEE Sangsu 6 Service https://youtu.be/i9ECz5ZPldc 7 3rd-Ball Attack...
  15. A Chinese rubber: first blood :)

Hi all, I just bought a sheet of DHS Hurricane 3 Neo - it's my first acquaintance with Chinese rubbers. I have an immediate question - do all of them have this stench? My room smells, my hands smell, my kitchen smells from the cut-offs of the rubber in the garbage bin :D Also, any tips for...
  16. Chinese Game Show [BEAT THE CHAMPIONS] incl. Liu Guoliang and Wang Tao

Sorry if this has been posted already. I just found out about this game show. Where they will invite champions of different sports, like table tennis, tennis, boxing, badminton, soccer(china doesnt really have a champion in Soccer, they invited Kaká and Owen as the Champions) and so on. The...
  17. Chinese rubbers

Questions about Chinese rubbers Hello everyone! I've been watching a lot of Chinese and Korean players' matches lately and some of the comments that talked about their equipment made me curious about Chinese rubbers. I'm relatively new to table tennis so I don't have a lot of knowledge or...
  18. Chinese Kids Equipment

Does anyone know what Equipment the chinese/japanese kids use when they are starting to play table tennis? And what they are changing while improving? Harder Rubber? Faster Blade? Are they using Max sponge from the beginning?
  19. Best Non Chinese Rubber for brush looping?

Hello, I just wanted to know what you guy's think. What is the best Rubber for Brush looping on forehand? There are a few Exclusions though. 1.) I don't like Chinese Rubbers like H3 (I don't want to boost, availability here, Quality etc). So Chinese Rubbers are excluded for me. 2.) It seems...
  20. Decent Chinese rubbers that resemble European rubbers?

Looking for recommendations on decent Chinese rubbers that somewhat resemble European non-tacky rubbers like Xiom Vega Pro. Not for me, but it is nice to have an ok racket to lend to someone or even as a cheaper recommendation for both beginners and intermediate players. This is to be paired...