marketing

1. A new marketing philosophy.

A new marketing philosophy is underway. Submitted by Japanese for the sake of fair tradings on international market. -- Once authorized, the rubber brand name shall appear on all retail packages without any modifications. E.g. The tradename of HURRICANE III Neo will be considered an...
  2. Anyone had experience ordering from Spin Marketing?

Any one ever bought anything from Spin Marketing? http://www.spinmarketing.eu/ Having a nightmare dealing with their 'customer service' at the moment. I was looking around at the Xiom AZXi before Christmas and stumbled across their site where it was listed as 'in stock' with a delivery time of...
  3. Ma Long Graduates At Shanghai University 2017!

Who's says being a professional sportsman doesn't give you time to study? Last week Ma Long won the 2017 World Championships, this week Ma Long just graduated at the Shanghai Jiao Tong University with a degree in Economics and Management! Ma Long graduating! Degrees usually take 4 years but...
  4. All Table Tennis brands and their different marketing strategy

What do you guys think of all the different table tennis brands and how they market themselves? Personally I wish they did more marketing on television. But I guess it's very expensive. Although, maybe some of them do but just nationally. I'm not from China but I would not be surprised if...
  5. Different Table Tennis brands and their marketing

Hi you guys. I'm following a lot of different brands on social medias and what I can tell from the last time period is that more and more brands increase their marketing. One of the biggest brands Butterfly doesn't have any big FaceBook page though. Perhaps that's because they are located in...