hall

1. Training Hall Videos | World Team Championships 2018

Hey guys, Our latest training hall videos from the World Team Championships are now being released online! The first one being Ma Long during a mutli ball session! Enjoy!
  2. Humidity in training hall affecting my game

Wow, tonight not much worked for me. I actually am in good form but today I had to play with old CA balls (Andro), which are terrible plus the humidity was incredibly high. I had the feeling my H3 Neo was an Anti. Anyone experienced this before? Balls slipped of my rubber like I’ve never...
  3. World Team Cup 2018 | Training Hall Footage

Hey guys, During out time at the recent World Team Cup we recorded training hall footage for the ITTF. The first one is awesome! Unbelivable practice between Ma Long and Fan Zhendong! Here's our vlog from the event looking at all the behind the scene action!
  4. Swedish Open 2017 - Training Hall Videos

What a great way to kick start this topic with the first training hall video from the Swedish Open being wonderkid Harimoto!
  5. World Cup 2017 - Training Hall Videos

Guys, you're in for a treat! New videos uploaded by youtuber TableTennisBelgiumTV have surfaced from the recent 2017 World Cup in the highest quality! Ma Long and Lin Gaoyuan trianing: Timo Boll and Dimitrij Ovtcharov training:
  6. 2018 European Championship of Ping Pong, party!

Hi, this year the ECPP will be held in Budapest, Hungary. Here is a pictures of the (future) playing hall of the QF, SF and Finals:
  7. WTTC 2017 - Training Hall Videos

Players have now arrived to Dusseldorf and are ready for the 2017 World Championships. This topic will be used for all the training hall videos from this years biggest table tennis event! New video of Zhang jJke training with his new coach Liu Gou Zheng!
  8. Screaming fans mimic match conditions in CNT Training Hall!

This is brilliant! Coaches Liu Guoliang and Qin Zhijian are mimicking the perfect training environment for the CHINA players at the upcoming World Championships! The coaches have placed loud speakers in the training hall that project the screaming fans from the recent Asian Championships. In...
  9. Swedish Open 2016 - Training Hall Videos

Hey all, This topic will feature training hall videos from the 2016 Swedish Open which will include Dimitrij Ovtcharov, Tiago Apolonia, Kou Lei, Koki Niwa, Marcos Freitas, Steffen Mengel, Duda Benedict and lots more! First video: Dimitrij Ovtcharov Training!
  10. World Cup 2016 - Training Hall Videos

The World Cup 2016 has now commenced! TableTennisDaily in association with the ITTF will upload training hall videos here! Enjoy! Join in on our latest World Cup 2016 discussion.
  11. WTTTC 2016 - Training Hall Videos

Hi everyone, The World Team Championships 2016 has now come to a close. We will do our best to source all the training hall videos into one topic here. Hows this to kick start the topic? Ma Long receiving Liu Guoliang's furious serves! Videos are provided by ITTF and STIGA. If you have...
  12. World Tour Grand Finals 2015 - Training Hall Videos

Hey everyone, This topic will cover all the training hall footage from the practice hall at the recent World Tour Grand Finals. Check out all your favourite players practicing in the training hall as they prepared for their matches at the World Tour Grand Finals 2015. What a great way to...
  13. Swedish Open 2015 - Training Hall Videos

Hey everyone, TableTennisDaily is currently at the Swedish Open catching all the very latest action from the spectacular event! This topic will cover all the training hall footage from the practice hall. We will do our best to share all your favourite players practising in the training hall as...
  14. China National Team Practice Hall (TOUR)

Hey everyone, This weeks training hall video is not a pro practising but a tour of the formidable Chinese National Team practice hall! On our travels with STIGA to visit the Chinese National Team Centre Dan managed to record and tour the hall the China team practice in. Check out the tour...
  15. WTTC 2015 - Training Hall Videos

Hi TTD! The World Table Tennis Championships 2015 has now commenced! There are lots of training hall videos coming in from various youtubers uploading content of the Chinese National Team and many other nations practising. What better way then store all this amazing footage in one topic! We...
  16. Swedish Open 2014 - Training Hall Videos

Hey everyone, TableTennisDaily has training hall access at the Swedish Open! We will do our best to share all your favourite players practising in the training hall as they prepare for their matches at the Swedish Open 2014. What a great way to start, here is Dimitrij Ovtcharov practising...
  17. WTTTC 2014 - Training Hall Videos

The World Team Table Tennis Championships 2014 has begun! Every major championships we have many training hall videos come flooding in. We can use this discussion as a means to display all the videos from youtube and other media sources from the 2014 WTTTC of the professional players...
  18. Help! Damp Hall with Condensation

Hey everyone, I am one of the coaches at Cardiff City Table Tennis Club in south Wales and we are having a slight problem with damp and condensation in the playing hall. It's making the floor slightly slippery and players bats and tables get quite 'greasy'. Has anybody dealt with this problem...
  19. 2013 WTTC Training Hall NEW Footage

Hey guys, Not to sure how many people have seen this footage below, but it's very good! Check out the Chinese National Team training and the Japanese team including Jun Mizutani and Kenta Matsudaira! I know you'll like it! Enjoy!
  20. NEW: 2013 WTTC Training Hall Videos - CNT

NEW: 2013 WTTC Training Hall Videos - CNT Below are lots of new videos of the Chinese National Team training in the hall of the 2013 WTTC. Lot's of rare footage can be seen from all your favourite Chinese National Team players thanks to youtuber: Vadym Krevs. Be sure to check him out! Check...