osp

1. New OSP Virtuoso ALC blade

Hello, It may be a less kwown brand but i think some people here already use it ? OSP propose a new blade that seems to be a kind of innerforce ALC based on their current virtuoso model : http://ospblades.com/virtuoso-arylate-carbon-controlled-offensive-table-tennis-blade-for-poly-ball/ Does...
  2. FS: OSP Ultimate 2

OSP Ultimate 2 Flared Handle 89g 6.22mm thickness used a couple of times Excellent condition No dings or chips £75 + postage (£4 in uk) a bit more to europe or elsewhere!!
  3. Help with ordering a custom handle from OSP blades

Hi, so I just got my Virtuoso OFF- and really love the blade, but the handle feels too thin. To order a custom handle they require to upload a CAD file or drawing. Does anybody have some experience with that? What dimensions should I provide? I simply want them to copy a Stiga Legend handle...
  4. FS OSP Virtuoso CRWi UNI OFF, OSP Martin CRW UFS OFF++

OSP Virtuoso CRWi UNI OFF 70€ OSP Martin CRW UFS OFF++ 90€ Blades located in Greece, Payment with Paypal, Postage fees 10€ for EU, 15€ outside EU
  5. Fs: Stiga rosewood xo, osp virtuoso off-, dhs hurricane king 1

DHS HURRICANE KING 1 89gm Flared. with original box and matching serial numbers, authenticity card with blade specifications, thickness, etc. Bought new. paid full price from TT11 as a replacement setup, glued once. Used it for about a week then found my original hurricane king, so i'm letting...
  6. Best Brand Over-all?

Hey guys, this question has been bugging me for a long time. What is the best brand? Is it Stiga, Butterfly, Nittaku, Donic, DHS, Tibhar, Xiom, etc...? (just of what I've seen those are the most used brands by the professionals). Which is the most durable, and longest lasting? Which is the most...
  7. OSP Ultimate II Plus

OSP Ultimate II Plus (I tested this blade before the OSP Ultimate II) I have tested many 7-ply blades for Tabletennis11.com, including the DHS Hurricane Long III, Nittaku Ludeack, Donic Ovtcharov Senso V1, Stiga Clipper WRB, and Stiga Ebenholz NCT VII to name just a few. All of them are high...
  8. OSP Ultimate II – A 7-ply blade for a controlled spin-offensive game-style

OSP Ultimate II – A 7-ply blade for a controlled spin-offensive game-style In my continued search for the ‘perfect’ 7-ply all-wood blade that supports an aggressive FH-oriented playing style with spinny opening loops and powerful loop-drives, controlled aggressive BH blocking and driving with...
  9. OSP Expert

Hi! I'm new to the forum. After deliberating for a few weeks, I'm happy to finally jump on board the OSP wagon. I gotta say, workmanship is top notch. Compared to my Hurricane Hao II, it's thinner, flexier and has a much larger sweet spot. Traded a little speed for a better kick effect. Wood...
  10. LF: OSP V'King FL handle

Hello TTD Members, I am looking for a OSP V'king blade in FL handle, ping me if you have one to sell. Thanks and Cheers, Chris
  11. Which OSP blade is similar to Michael Maze

I wanted to find a replacement of Michael Maze ( i know, why I wanna do this ??, It has gone very old) Which OSP blade will be very close to MM in terms of Speed, Spin, Control. I have tried, Timo Bol ALC, but did not liked the feel and control. Can anyone suggest
  12. BH: T05 -> T64 on slow flexi blade?

Hi. I am a 44 y.o. beginner/intermediate app. 1500 rating in Denmark (1200-1300 USATT ESTIMATE). Played as a kid, now played 3.5 years. Current setup: Donic Appelgren Allplay, (T05 (2.1) both sides)). Friends setup for a few minutes: Stiga Intensity NCT, (FH-T05 (2.1) - BH-T64 (2.1)). I...
  13. Difference between OSP Virtuoso Off- and Nittaku Acoustic

Has someone both of this blades OSP Virtuoso Off- and Nittaku Acoustic? Can you compare them?
  14. OSP Virtuoso + Blade Photos

Hello Everyone! After reading UpsideDownCarl's (and others') posts about OSP blades, I decided the Virtuoso + would be a good fit for me. I love my Michael Maze's handle, size, and most of the playing characteristics, but I really fell (back) in love with the all-wood feel of my mid-2000s...
  15. LF: OSP Virtuoso ST and Virtuoso+ ST

Hi, if anyone as an OSP Virtuoso or Virtuoso+ in ST handle they'd like to sell, please holler.
  16. OSP Expert FL

Hello, I would like to sell my OSP Expert FL. Specs: No dents/ding/edge hits/splintering/etc. Would not be able to distinguish from brand new. 89gr Made Dec-16 DHS Hurricane 3 on the FH DHS Skyline 3-60 on the BH Both used less than 4 hours. They do have some stains from sticky DHS protective...
  17. LF: OSP Virtuoso OFF- blade

[BOUGHT] LF: OSP Virtuoso OFF- blade Edit: I bought the blade. I don't know how to edit the title... I'm looking for an OSP Virtuoso OFF- on good condition. Weight between 85g-90g (as informed on OSP website). Handle: preferable FL or ST. Not UTcan. Size: preferable S or M. I'm from Brazil...
  18. Stratus power wood OR OSP virtuoso off -

Hello. What is the different between these two blades?The plies are the same. Wich one is faster? I currently have SPW with RAKZA 7 soft 1.8 BH 2.0 FH but i think its too fast for me, but i really love the blade. So now im thinking of OSP insted with same rubbers but 1.8 both sides. Is that a...
  19. FS: OSP VIrtuoso OFF - & Expert All ++ CRWiuni

Hi All, Long time reader but rarely manage the time to post much. I have decided it's time for me to have a bit of an equipment clear out and before listing on ebay, I thought I'd offer them here. I came to know the OSP blades last year and have since bought blade after blade...currently...
  20. OSP Virtuoso- Cpen handle size comparison with Clipper or YEO

Hi there Anyone with the OSP Virtuoso offensive- blade CPEN ? How is the handle size compare to Clipper CR WRB or YEO? Clipper WRB handle is wide and fit more well for my long and bigger size fingers. Thanks...