caught

1. Serve before receiver ready - receiver caught ball in hand

In a recent game I was not quite ready to receive a serve when the ball was served to me. I made no attempt whatsoever to swipe at the ball with my bat (which was in my right hand). The ball actually was travelling directly at my left hand and I instinctively just caught it. The player doing...
  2. Mr Adham Sharara caught out by the ITTF

Can anyone elaborate on what exactly happened here: https://www.ittf.com/2019/03/15/ittf-executive-committee-statement-former-president-mr-adham-sharara/ I see many posts about Sharara not being good guy but this just proves it.
  3. Ma Long's special serve caught on film!

Look at Ma Long's special serve! You will need to see the slow motion to see the special contact! Imagine doing this in an Olympic final! :)
  4. Wang Hao caught boosting rubber!

Wang Hao can be seen boosting in these screen shots from a TV show in China. You can see the curl of the blue sponge rubber Wang Hao is gluing on.
  5. Wiggly Wobbler caught on film!

A video has just been shared by youtuber Barrow TTC of Englands Craig Bryant and his famous 'Wiggly Wobbler' as its liked to be called. Barrow TTC give the description of a Wiggly Wobler as: 'A "Wiggly Wobbler" is a deceptive lob stroke. It gives the appearance of putting sidespin on the ball...