system

1. Q: How does the Swedish league system work?

Specifically: when this match says division 1, does that mean third tier? Is it like the UK football league where Premier first, Championship second and Division 1 is actually third?
  2. Why doesn't the IITF have a ratings system?

I'm familiar with the ELO rating system that the USATT uses, because I used to work in the chess world. The international organization (FIDE) as well as many national organizations, such as the United States Chess Federation, use ELO rating systems. Standards and rating formulas differ, but...
  3. Another Rating System Much More Accurate Than the ITTF World Ranking

ITTF Table Tennis Ratings is no longer the real "World Ranking". It's now considered as a ladder for the most recent active players. It doesn't reflect the true skills level of the top players. And using the current ITTF World Ranking is dangerous. Therefore, I decided to make my own rating...
  4. The New World Ranking System Explained - January 2018!

We have had many discussions about the new world ranking system coming in place, the ITTF have released their official statement today! The new world ranking system will completely change things. Take Timo Boll, in March this year he was ranked 12, with this new system he would have been...
  5. Dimitrij Ovtcharov unhappy with new ITTF World Ranking system!

Dimitrij Ovtcharov has just made an Instagram status saying that he is unhappy with the new ITTF World Ranking system. The ITTF plan to change the World Ranking structure as of 2018 with a system similar to that of tennis. This new ranking system will mean players have to enter many tournaments...
  6. Stiga China Verification System

This post originated posted at OOAK forum as my 2000th post there: http://ooakforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=30275&p=323329#p323329 STIGA CHINA VERIFICATION SYSTEM as easy as 1-2-3... (somewhat) One Go to Stiga China's website here http://www.stigasports.cn/ and click on the top right link...
  7. Serials system on Butterfly blades

Hi! I was wondering why some people are searching for Butterfly blades serial N or O etc. I'm interested because I have a Jun Mizutani SZLC ST with "serial O". I will problably sell the blade (just too fast). Some says it has to do with what year it was made, but it sounds kinda odd so if...
  8. System of tournaments in table tennis (World cup, Grand Slams, Opens)

Hi everyone! We have talked in thread about ZJK fine about bad system of tournaments in TT. Sombody says there should be more "Grand slams", like in tennis and more World cups (one a year). What do you think? Should we get inspiration from tennis or other sports (and which) to improve our...
  9. Table Tennis Scoring System

Now that the Tennis season is in full swing in the UK with Queens and Wimbledon upon us. I am struck by the much lower profile of Table Tennis in the UK compared with Tennis. As I watched some of the Tennis I began to think about reasons why Tennis makes it onto the BBC and attracts large...
  10. I want to know the division system in Korea

Can anyone please tell me?
  11. Anybody know the division system in Korea

Hello people I have a question about the division system in Korea. I know that they divide people by skill level like division 1 is the best and division 8 is like a beginner level. Can anyone please tell me?
  12. Video on New Serve System

So we have all heard about the possible new rule change on services. The new serve system is a new idea where the player who lost the previous point will serve. This concept is that the weaker player would have a better chance against a stonger opponent which makes the sport more intense and...