compilation

1. Table Tennis. What Else? (Mrtheportal New Compilation)

My new compilation. Hope you like :o
  2. Table Tennis "I Love This Game" (New Mrtheportal Compilation)

My new compilation :)
  3. Never Give Up (New mrtheportal compilation)

My new compilation :)
  4. When you feel like the world champion Vol. 2 (Video compilation)

This is my new compilation ;)
  5. "Table Tennis Show" (Video Compilation)

Hi guys, after a long absence from the forum I come back posting my latest compilation. I hope you like it and I hope to write more often :o:o
  6. Pros using Stiga blade picture compilation :)

Hello guys if you know a pro using a Stiga blade post it here. I get tired of seeing pros using Butterfly lol
  7. Compilation of CRAZY backhand and forehand shots of an amateur

Yesterday I had my birthday and I made a "thank-you-compilation" (for all the good wishes I got) with some fireworks of backhand swinger and forehand whips :p Backhand-Compilation: Forehand-Compilation: Have Fun by watching this :) Greetings from CRAZY TT-amateur !!!
  8. Asian Games 2014. Team event compilation (VIDEO)

Hi, guys. Here is my compilation of the recent Asian Games table tennis competitions (teams)
  9. Jan Ove Waldner's Dropshots: Compilation

An old video that got banned, so I made a remake it. Enjoy.
  10. Awesome Super Slow Motion Compilation from #TTokyo2014

I hope you enjoy. I post the #TeamChina version: There is also three more from Japan, Korea and Chinese Taipei...
  11. Tribute compilation: Zhang Jike

Recently i have made a thread (here: http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?8058-Tribute-to-Ma-Long) to have all of good tributes to Ma Long is one thread. So i have made this thread to have all of Zhang Jike's tributes in one thread too. Hope you enjoy :) Please add...
  12. French compilation

Hi ! I made with my friends a little video for fun. Tell me what you think about it !Hopes you like ! (Sorry for my English..) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvfVdv1AKwM
  13. Happy New Year's from Pongcast TV!

Thanks to Dan's kind suggestion, here's the Pongcast TV 2012 Best of/Year in Review thread! Table Tennis Daily had the ultimate list of best shots of the year. In case you're yearning for more, I've compiled some other exciting shots and rallies throughout the year broken down into categories...
  14. Best Waldner Tribute Ever!

Guys, check out this amazing compilation of points made by youtuber 9999win! Exceptional, pure class points by Swedish legend Jan Ove Waldner! Jan Ove Waldner - Photo by: Remy Gros Considered the best table tennis player of all time, 'Jan Ove Waldner'! Watch him in action below! What are...
  15. Around The Net Fun-Compilation

found a funny video ;) check this out.
  16. Zhang Jike Compilation

I've finished with my Zhang Jike compilation. Someone interested?:D I will upload it after I will wake up.