ehand

1. Which side of the blade for forehand / backhand

Hello, Does the side of the blade matter for the forehand rubber / backhand rubber ? like is there a specific side of the blade for forehand / backhand Thank you
  2. Looking for forehand rubber

Hi, I am using Stiga Mantra S as my forehand rubber on the Stiga Allround Classic , but i am not satisfied with it. So i decided to replace it. I want something more spinny and with higher throw angle.
  3. High spin rubber setup (2) for brush/loop forehand practice

Looking for a couple of practice setups with specific rubbers to improve my brush/loop forehand. Based on my research here in the rubbers forum, here is what i'm considering. Any feedback greatly appreciated! 1. DHS 301 w/Hurricane 3-50 and a Battle II reg or Provincial (both sides will be FH...
  4. 5 Basic Forehand Exercise For Beginer | MLFM Table Tennis

5 Basic Forehand Exercise For Beginner | MLFM Table Tennis HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR FOREHAND LOOP?:confused: The answer is right here. Check it out now!!! Don't forget LIKE, SHARE and SUBCRIBE the channel. That's the great thing for us to create more videos! Many thanks for support us!!!
  5. Best "Cheap" rubber for forehand???

I would like yours suggestions about the best cheap fh rubber on the market. Im trying to go away from expensive tensioned rubbers, so im afforded to good cheaper rubbers to chance 3-4 times in a season. I Using Flextra 7 wood, a clone of a harder and faster version of Petr Korbel wood.
  6. For Power-up of Forehand Topspin by Chinese Style

CHN Coaches to S.Korea & TT Clinic for the improvement the Forehand Topspin https://youtu.be/w6zfdJaphlA
  7. Tips for forehand topspin/loop

Hi! I'm a late beginner penholder in table tennis. I want to hear all of your tips and advice on the forehand topspin. Please feel free to post anything that can be helpful. Thanks!
  8. Review Yasaka Shining Dragon + exercise for better forehand

9. Pendulum back/sidespin serve for forehand dominant player

I've been reading that BH dominant players use the reverse pendulum and that FH dominant players use the pendulum however it's not making sense. It's obvious when you watch Zike, FZD and ML that it's true. But...when you pendulum serve with back sidespin, it's common for your opponent to easily...
  10. Rubber for powerful forehand ?

Hello guys, Just like in topic i need rubber which is mainly concentrate on speed. This rubber must be very good in attacking backspin cause majority of my local rivals only chops near the table. I don't want butterfly rubbers cause they are to expensive and chinese style rubbers cause i don't...
  11. Go for the Flat hit or Spinny forehand?

Hi all, My style is very aggressive. I often attack as soon as i have the opportunity or place the shot in a place that catches the opponent off guard. Sometimes when doing that, they return the ball that is maybe an 1 or 2 inches high above the net. Often, i will go for a flat hit but for...
  12. Why do all penholders at the world level use black for their forehand?

I've tried looking up answers but I get nothing, you guys would be the best help I'd hope as there are many penholders on this site :)