ideas

1. Giving away ideas

Good day all. Following a thread about "disgraceful act" (destroying equipment), I was thinking if TTD or it members can drive a collection of used/unwanted/old equipment giveaways AKA a Graceful act :) The donations collected can circulate towards certain nominated beneficiaries across the...
  2. Ideas for an ideal venue?

The somewhat off-topic discussion around the use of the Copper Box for the English Nationals has got me thinking about what would be an ideal venue for Table Tennis matches. https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/showthread.php?17225-Should-Paul-Drinkhall-get-a-bye-into-the-quarter-final It...
  3. Ideas for an outdoor setup

Looking for ideas for an outdoor setup Hi all, First a short introduction: A few months ago I've become infected with the table tennis 'virus' and since then I play at least once a week. I decided to go for what seemed decent beginners equipment to me, an allround oriented blade with Yasaka...
  4. Ideas for makeshift return board/spin "measurement" device

Hey. If I don't have a person on hand to block my shot, I've tried to use the method of letting the ball hit a wall once it comes off the table and checking how much it rolls forward to measure topspin, but I've deemed it a bit unreliable. If the wall is irregular, or very rough or very smooth...
  5. New Video Ideas?

Hey Guys Its Josh here again. I was just wondering if there are any compilations you guys would want me to make in the near future, because I want to make something with the community in mind. Kind regards, Josh
  6. Reaching Audience - Call for Ideas

I believe I have a good #trickshot: extremely hard to execute and entertaining to watch (I hope!) But... views are low. Can't seem to reach top 5. I've already shared on Facebook, forums, etc. Ideas anyone? Thanks, Xavier P.s. I forgot... please like and share - thank you!
  7. Any good ideas for a table tennis workout routine

Hey guys, do you have any ideas of a complete table tennis workout routine? I have no idea, so that's why i'm asking you guys. Thanks
  8. Video Ideas

If you had the facilities to make a video with a top table tennis player, what would that video be? Thinking of ‘out there’ ideas and not the obvious serve, coaching, amazing shot video.