poll

1. God-like" All-Wood blades around the $30-$60 price range POLL

I'm interested in getting a consensus from this community on the "top" or most beloved blade from a range of some of the most recommended blades i've encountered over the years. Featuring blades like Stiga's all round classic, Ma Lin extra offensive, DHS pg7 and the Stiga Clipper etc The poll...
  2. Poll: Right Hand players vs. Left Hand Players

Poll: Right Hand players vs. Left Hand players Listening to NPR radio recently, a show segment mentioned that about 10% of the population is left-handed and 90% right-handed. This ratio seems dis-appropriate in TT. A much higher percent of the better players seem to be left-handed. How about...
  3. POLL : Is theoretical discussion worth it ?

Lately, I see an abundance of threads in TTD where posters ask for advice on equipments and technique without any video evidence of their playing level. While I absolutely feel that one is entitled to their privacy and my suggestion to such people is that they are better off consulting with a...
  4. [Poll] Best Tenergy Alternatives

Interested in having your opinion goo.gl/forms/fBdbIQg2Mi4DPWWW2 :)
  5. Best angle for tt videos: poll

Hi guys, there is the voting poll to select an angle, what I will send to ITTF. After a while, I will create an online petition to change the current angle of the ITTF videos. I use the angles what you posted in this thread...
  6. Poll: Do you like the new plastic ball?

So pretty much everyone has tried the new plastic ball now with many associations having to implement the new ball this July. What are your thoughts? Do you prefer playing with the new ball? Do you think the sport is more attractive with the new ball? Looking forward to your discussions.
  7. Top 10 Craziest Table Tennis Shots of 2014

---Christmas Special Edition - Top 10 Shots/Points of the year!--- What a year it has been in the world of table tennis! Over the last few weeks TableTennisDaily members have been submitting their favourite shots of the year (2014) to us. Below is a video compilation (XMAS Edition) of the Top...
  8. Tenergy BH - Which one? (Continuation with poll)

Hi everyone. In another thread (http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?7506-Tenergy-BH-which-one) I asked what rubber I should use. Here is a poll
  9. Best Shot's of the Year 2013 (POLL)

---Christmas Special Edition--- What a year it has been in the world of table tennis! Over the last few weeks TableTennisDaily members have been submitting their favourite shots of the year (2013). Below is a video compilation (XMAS Edition) of the Top Ten best shots submitted by you guys...
  10. Poll about Widget for the forum!

http://www.revolvermaps.com/?target=setup Hi guys, i did this poll to check how many members would agree or not about showing our location,in a widget at the main forum page.(when we are connected to the forum only). Would aprecciate that the most of you could give yours oppinion about it...
  11. Best Shot's of the Year 2012 (POLL)

---Christmas Special Edition--- What a year it has been in the world of table tennis! Over the last few weeks TableTennisDaily members have been submitting their favorite shots of the year (2012) to us. Below is a video compilation (XMAS Edition) of the Top Ten best shots voted by you guys...
  12. Poll: Olympics, pinnacle of achievement in TT

This is an article about sports that should be included in the Olympics and those that should’nt. http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/08/11/you-call-that-an-olympic-sport.html The key statement to us was: “There is one absent consideration that seems to me to be important—and while...
  13. Site design update - (poll)

Hi all We have just completed a site update, we have updated the design of the website. What do you all think? Did you prefer the older version or do you like how it now is? Articles are a lot easier to now read in the home section :) Please comment and let us know your thoughts and any...