premium

1. Butterfly Centerfold 25 Vs Stiga Premium Compact, which one is a better table?

Hi All: I’m currently considering a table for my home and I want to buy a table with the best build quality that can last for years with great bounce and spin and I have narrowed down my choice between the Butterfly Centerfold 25 vs Stiga Premium Compact. I have played quite a bit of the...
  2. Choosing between Nittaku 40+ premium or Butterfly's 40+

Hi guys ,its that time already ( to buy balls) but the list is overwhelming ,so i norrowed it down to these two , any help would be apreciated ,thanks
  3. Palio Conqueror Premium vs Palio AK47 Blue

4. Sanwei 502E, Premium ALC Blade

502E and Premium ALC blades 502E Blade Weight: 87 grams Plies: Ayous outer with Carbon Ayous BasswoodLd CarbonKiriLd Carbon Basswood Ayous Speed: Off+ Premium ALC Weight: 89 grams Plies: Koto Outer with ALC layer koto, ALC, koto, candlenut, koto, ALC, koto Speed: Off ​...
  5. The Making of Nittaku Premium 40+ Ball

First ever footage of the manufacturing process for Nittaku Premium 40+ at Nittaku's new plant in Koga, Ibaraki. There is also some footage of the CNC milling machine used for making their blades. Last but not least, we have Sayaka Hirano pitted against the Nittaku's table tennis robot. So is...
  6. Nittaku J-Top and Premium Balls

What material is use for these balls? PU or ABS? any document for prove? Thanks to help me!
  7. Efforter super premium blades and rubbers

hi Enjoy the Super premium Efforter brand RUBBER 1.Jewel - Long pip rubber. ITTF approved.Best long pip i have ever tried. very good wobbling effect with devilish deception :D 2.Tank half long - medium pip rubber. ITTF approved. very good medium pip rubber for deception and flat path trajectory...
  8. TSP CP40+ - The cheaper Nittaku Premium?

Hey Guys, yesterday I tried out the new Plastic Ball from TSP. The TSP CP40+. When I unboxed the Balls, I noticed that all 6 balls were round and playable. That was something what I was really happy about, because in the past that was something not usual. After a short warm up, we started...
  9. Probably the best 40+ ball ? Nittaku Premium (MIJ)

Nittaku always produce the best quality balls, the rightest one is the best 40mm celluloid ball I have played. The package
  10. Why are the Nittaku 3 star premium 40+ poly balls are never in stock?

Why are the Nittaku 3 star premium(made in japan) 40+ poly balls are never in stock? These have been introduced since last year and supposedly the best polyball out there. And why is Nittaku introducing these new 2 star premium polyballs when there are no 3 star premium to be found. Somebody...
  11. Where to get Nittaku Premium 40+ plastic balls in the US now ?

Hi Guys, One of my friends is looking to buy these balls now so that he can prepare for the nationals. Any help on where can we get these would be greatly appreciated. Paddle palace it seems has run out of stock ! Thx
  12. Nittaku Premium 40+ balls (Japan)

Have been using these balls for last several days (I got them from Iruiru in Japan at the relatively high price of 895 yen per box of three balls, which is about $3 (USD) per ball and that does not include shipping. I have also let my clubmates try some. Most of them have been using other 40+...
  13. Pingskills premium membership

who has tried it? any feedback TIA
  14. butterfly scs-5000 off premium

I am thinking to buy this blade. Can u please tell if it's worth buying?Anyone over here has it? recommend some rubbers too, plz :)