program

1. Chinese table tennis program failed kids documentaries

I heard there are some documentaries about the grueling and merciless training program of the table tennis kids of China and how a very small percentage of them actually become title winners as most of them get washed up. I got this from a youtube video comment, so I don't actually know if there...
  2. Safesport program

Here is a youtube video going over the basics for protecting youth in sports. With the Larry Nassar verdict of 175 years based on 100's of testimonies, it is clearly a danger. I recommend getting the local Emergency Room number for athletes and parents to report. Nurses are fully trained and...
  3. looking for table tennis camp or program

At the moment I am free and I want to improve my game. I am looking for a table tennis camp with daily practise and training. Preferbly in Germany, UK or Denmark/Sweden. Do you have any recommendations? Thanks in advance!
  4. Table tennis training program for me

Good day everyone im a 2 wing looper, close to the table style i want to improve my game even further i wonder if there are ways to do it even outside the court ive done jogging early in the morning multi ball 4x a week if you have any suggestion that would be really appreciated :)
  5. Fitness program for table tennis players

Hello lately ive been rhinking a lot about the training session table tennis players are going throughout their years of training. I wanna know how do you (coaches or self training players :p) think a program of fitness of table tennis player should look like? I mean: -what muscles are the most...
  6. What is your training program?

Both Physical and Mental training