layer

1. Best Rubbers to start with Butterfly Innerforce Layer ALC Blade

I have recently purchased Butterfly Innerforce Layer ALC Blade (FL) along with two mark V (Max) rubbers and two palio Cj 8000 2mm rubbers. 1. For a good intermediate level player, which rubbers out of these would be best in terms of developing and learning the game before moving on advanced...
  2. LF: Innerforce Layer AL

Looking for Innerforce Layer AL
  3. Innerforce Layer ALC blade compared with ZLF version

Hello Dan. I am trying to decide on a new blade which represents a significant investment for me. I am considering the InnerforceLayer ALC which you changed to recently. My dilemma is whether to try the ZLFversion but I am reading conflicting comparisons for speed and control and can’t see why I...
  4. Victas ZX-GEAR IN Vs Innerforce Layer ALC

Hi , Could anyone compare the two blades in the subject line.
  5. Does removing the layer of glue from the sponge of H3N effect performance?

Hi all, Does the layer of glue or tuner that comes on the sponge of Hurricane 3 Neo (commercial, provincial, national) affect the performance of the rubber? If i remove it and glue it normally will it play differently?
  6. LF: Innerforce Layer AL

Looking for Innerforce Layer AL, ST handle. Shipping to Czech republic
  7. FS For Sale Butterfly INNERFORCE LAYER ALC Flared Handle

Butterfly Innerforce Layer AlC Flared Handle - Sold The Arylate-Carbon fibers are located closer to the core, which lends the blade a softer touch and a stunning feel for the ball. Arylate-Carbon fibers dampen vibrations and allow for dynamic play and precise placement. A soft touch, large...
  8. DHS hurricane 301 vs Innerforce layer alc

Hello guys, Anyone, who have tried both of these two blades, could make a comparison between the 2?
  9. Stiga Clipper Wood, Butterlfy Innerforce Layer ALC, Butterfly Fukuhara Ai Pro ZLF

Can somebody compare those blades? Currently I play with Donic Persson Power AR Senso V2, and I'll want to do some upgrade when my current blade will be not enough. Fh Tibhar Aurus Prime max, Bh Xiom Omega 4 Pro 2.0. Thanks in advance.
  10. Fan Zhendong's Infinity Viscaria 2019 (blue Arylate layer spotted)

(Edit: Updated Video) Thanks to the exceptional non-potato ITTF footage we now have a clear answer to Fan Zhendongs Infinity VPS (custom?) blade, I guess. (ITTV video: World Championships 2019 Doubles 1/2: Fan Zhendong / Ding Ning vs Xu Xin, Liu Shiwen; time: 45min:49sec) For comparison I just...
  11. Inneforce layer alc vs Inneforce layer zlc

Hello, I have a viscaria with tenergy 05 fh and rasanter r47 bh. I want a blade with more feeling and I was thinking of buying inneforce alc or inneforce zlc, which one is the best for you? What are your experiences?
  12. Can you tell me what the outermost layer of my blade may be?

Many people say that the feel of the blade is most affected by the outermost layer. I don't know what type of wood the outermost pile is, but it comes off easily and doesn't have much vibration and is bouncy although it is a 5-ply allwood blade. 1. Can you guys tell me what the outermost layer...
  13. FS: Innerforce Layer ALC.s

Slightly nicked up, good overall condition. Selling for $120, free shipping to the United States. You pay for shipping if it's out of country.
  14. Please recommend blade structure like Innerforce Layer ALC

Hi My current setup is Timo Boll Spirit(Silver Tag) FH : Rakza7 BH : Rakza7soft , I am allround+ player. For me Timo Boll ALC felt fast butt not too much. I looking blade for my style so Innerforce ALC Layer is my target. My friend told me Fang Bo ALC and DHS 301 structure are same as...
  15. Differences between Viscaria, IF layer, Stiga exclusive

So at the moment I'm using Stiga exclusive with tenergy 05fx on both sides. I'm feeling like I need something a bit faster and lighter. I started to look around for a good blade that would suit me. And started to think about the viscaria. Now I have tried the viscaria out for about 1-2 weeks...
  16. Should we keep the same outer layer for all our blades ?

Hello, On a video on Xiom Ice cream blade the guy explains the difference between limba outer layer and koto outer layer Then he says that if we use to play with limba outer, we should keep using this kind of outer layer as our technic have adapted to this kind of feeling/shot Do you agree ...
  17. What is the differnce between the Innerforce ALC and the Innerforce Layer ALC

I want to know the difference between the layer and non-layer. This is what I'm talking about.vs One says Innerforce and one says innerfiber. But butterfly still calls the innerfiber innerforce so I am confused?
  18. Innerforce Layer AL vs ZLF

Hello, I would like to ask, what would be the difference between the two blades - Innerforce Layer AL and Innerforce Layer ZLF. Thank you in advance
  19. Remove pre-applied glue layer of sponge? (Yinhe Mars II)?

This rubber (Yinhe Mars II) came with a pre-applied glue on the sponge, should I remove it before gluing on the blade or not? https://imgur.com/a/AeJZZ
  20. Smash_Fan Gets a New Blade (InnerForce Layer ZLF)

Hi Everyone, This is a short review of the INNERFORCE LAYER ZLF. I promised my good friend Carl I would add my review here as these Innerforce Layer blades are still quite new, and not well known yet. As a little background I've been a fan of all wood blades ever since I started playing...