combination

1. Is this combination good? (Coming from Clipper Wood Cpen)

I am an intermediate player that is looking to upgrade my Clipper wood to carbon blade. I chose Carbonado 90 because its faster but still maintaining the control from all wood blade. Is this combination of rubber good for Carbonado 90?
  2. Blade choice for combination play

I have a DMS Wizard blade with Dynaryz ACC on the forehand and Grass D.Techs 0.9mm on the backhand for classic combination play to achieve set ups for power loops on the forehand by strategic blocking and pushing on the backhand. I use sponge on the D.Techs to also be able to play backhand...
  3. Limba and Koto combination blade!

Does anyone know if anyone makes a combination blade, preferably 7 ply with a limba outer and a koto outer? or Koto one side and Ash or anything else more loopy other side. I have decided I need a nearly stiff 7 ply with limba etc for fh and koto for bh pips! There must be something out there...
  4. Blade and rubber combination

Hi guys, I have been playing for 10 months now and I had a feeling I needed to upgrade my equipment. So I did, My first rubbers were 61 seconds dst lightning 1.8 on FH Tibhar Vari spin 1.5 on BH and Donic Epoxpowerallround is my blade. I bought the Friendship 729 bloom power 2.2 for my FH and I...
  5. Pls tell if I am buying a good combination of racket and rubber.

I am planning on buying a custom made racket after playing with a pre made racket for more than a year. My teammates say I play very good and I should get na upgrade. I play at an intermediate level pls tell me if this combenation is good or not BLADE : DHS HURRICANE 301 FOREHAND RUBBER ...
  6. T05+T64 combination alternatives

Although this forum has had hundreds of similar threads, I want to know what the best alternative combination to tenergy 05 and 64 with 05 for forehand and 64 for backhand.
  7. Cheaper T05H - T05 Combination Alternative

Hi friends, Everybody asks same type of questions, now it is my turn:) My head is about to blow up with rubber reviews... I am using on my FH T05H, BH T05 with TB ALC blade. I am a two-winged looper with 1300+ TTR score, have a good technique but lack of experience. I tend to hit hard on FH...
  8. Material combination help / tips

I am thinking of buying the Xiom Extreme S blade, but I am in doubt as to which rubbers would be the best combination to use, it would take a few indications. Rasanter R47 or Rasanter R42 or BlueStorm Z2 or Corllineau Target Pro GT-H47 or Thibar MX-P, what combination would be best? I accept...
  9. Need Help on getting a good combination rubber for Donic Black Devil

Hi All, I currently use mark V as BH and GKI hybrid gx as FH on Donic Blackdevil, Was looking for an upgrade with a better combination for the same blackdevil ply, please share your thoughts. -Amit
  10. Tenergy Combination for Allwood Allround Blade

Hi Guys, Any Tenergy recommendation combination for Stiga Allround CR WRB? I'm planning to put the following rubbers: FH: Tenergy 80 1.9mm BH: Tenergy 64fx 1.9mm Im currently using Rozena 2.1mm on my FH. I really love its performance but i'm wondering if the speed and spin will be the same if...
  11. Wouldn't be interesting to have an allwood koto - kiri combination?

Hi people, We see almost every brand with a 5 ply limba - limba - ayous - limba - limba and with a clipperlike blade. Wouldn't be an interesting combination all brands have a 5 ply koto - koto - kiri - koto - koto and a 7 ply koto - kiri - kiri - kiri - kiri - kiri - kiri - koto? Best Regards...
  12. Advise on equipment combination

Hi Friends, I am Arun from India and I've just joined our forum here. I have been playing table tennis for about 2 years now and have made some progress from zero to a decent beginner. I brought my first custom set-up last year and it was Stiga Offensive classic+Hurricane Neo 3 2.1mm(FH) +...
  13. Tibhar blades and Rubber combination

Hi Guys, I am planning to buy my first custom table tennis bat. I have been researching on Tibhar blades and Rubbers. My play style is Control offensive, I need some suggestions on good Tibhar blades and Rubbers combinations (especially evolution series). Appreciate to get some inputs thanks in...
  14. Combination stiga offensive classic + rozena

Hi everybody! I am new to the forum. I would like your opinion for that combination. I play table tennis for 3 years. Last year i tried timo boll zlc with 05FH 80BH but was too fast and spinny for me. I changed with bluefire JP03 FH and then Yasaka mark V BH but the last one was not a good...
  15. Combination of Rubber & Blade

Dear Sir How Good is the Combination of H3 Neo & yasaka Anti Spin with Blade of Donic Persson exclusive
  16. is this combination good?

Hi, With my forehand i mostly play topspin , while on my backhand i often chop at the table and sometimes playing in the halfdistance too. I want to buy this combination (i already know the blade): Blade: Donic Appelgren Allplay S2 FH: Donic Acuda S2 BH: Donic Vario Big Slam Thanks!
  17. Blade and Rubber combination?

I was thinking about putting Palio Thor's on the forehand of Yasaka Sweden Extra CPEN. However, I was worried that it the Thor's would not match the blade. I mainly enjoy mid-table looping. Would the Palio Thor's be okay with my Yasaka Sweden Extra? Thank you.
  18. Looking for Blade and Rubber combination

Hi , I am intermediate player. My game is more based on playing top spins. I am not a very quick mover. I am looking to buy a new blade for myself and need some suggestion from expierence player. Currently i am using Donic Waldner ultra senso carbon blade with Donic bluefire jp03 (max thickness)...
  19. Rubber + Blade combination

I am playing with a Rakza X max for my forehand on a Yasaka Ma Lin Extra offensive, do you think this rubber is too hard for the blade and should I switch it? Or just continue to play with it and get used to it?
  20. Good Rubber Combination on ALL+ blade!

Hello, guys! First sorry for my bad English. I have a question which i cant answer myself alone. I have Andro CSV ALL+ blade and I am looking for a good rubbers, which will perfectly suit it. I stopped on Andro Rasant Powersponge and Andro Rasant Grip. As I heard, Andro Rasant Powersponge shines...