portugal

1. 1st International VeTTeran Table Tennis Camp & Tournament

Dear TT lover friends, We'd like to share with you that we are ready to organize the First International VeTTeran Development Camp & Tournament in Lüleburgaz, Kırklareli on 17 - 23.07.2023. This camp is designed for all veterans from beginner level to top-class veteran players. Our main target...
  2. Donation Campaign - 2023/Turkiye

Dear friends, I'm a new member of the forum - my account has been active for many years but I just couldn't use here for a long time. Let me introduce myself, I'm Samet Polat from Turkiye - ETTU Youth Committee Deputy and Balkan TTU Development Com. Chair. As you know, we are facing a terrible...
  3. High Performance TT Camp in April @ Lagos, Portugal

Last camp we were COMPLETELY FULL! For this one, we have over half the camp filled now! 3 months to go, book your place on our amazing camp NOW, before it’s too late! Contact [email protected] or [email protected] to book your place on this special (international camp).
  4. World Team Qualification Event For Tokyo 2020

The World Team Qualification event for Tokyo 2020 begins this Wednesday 22nd and we will know the 9 teams to qualify by the end of the day on Sunday 26th. The event to take place in Gondomar, Portugal will be accompanied by the hashtag #RiseToTokyo. Team Portugal - Photo by ITTF Flickr The...
  5. International TT Training Camp in Lagos, Algarve, Portugal

Hi Everyone!! We are holding an International Table Tennis Training camp at Lagos, Algarve, Portugal. This venture is in collaboration with head coaches: David Diniz (TTPOR -Table Tennis Academy) and Afonso Vilela (AV Academy). The United Table Tennis Team have also been included so that the...
  6. Training in TTPOR, Setúbal, Portugal

Hello guys Come and meet me in Portugal ;) In this link, https://teamup.com/kspfk5i4sz85gwcutr, You can see when i'm available. Visit us in http://www.ttpor.pt/index.php/en/
  7. be coached by David Diniz - TTPOR in Portugal

Table tennis coaching in Portugal with high performance coach David Diniz - TTPOR Imagine a beautiful beach at a sunny location and making it a Table Tennis holiday (best times to visit Spring and Summer due weather). Through this link, you can check my availability...
  8. review of full-time training at TTPor, Setubal, Portugal

Short version: The coaching is first-rate, Portugal is amazing, and the price is unbelievably good. Go there and see for yourself. This is not a limited time camp. It's a club that is open 52 weeks a year for training. Their website is http://www.ttpor.pt/en/. Email is...
  9. eBaTT - International camps 2017 TTPOR Portugal

Eli Baraty came to Portugal for the first time. Here's how it went:
  10. Table tennis shop in Portugal, Lisbon?

Does anyone here know if there is a table tennis shop in Lisbon?
  11. TableTennisDaily Podcast #17 - Quadri Aruna

Hello and welcome to episode 17 of the TableTennisDaily podcast, today on the show we have world number 25 Quadri Aruna! Aruna has had an extraordinary summer reaching the quarter finals of the Rio Olympics losing to the eventual winner Ma Long. On route to the final Aruna eliminated both Chuang...
  12. Looking for a club in PORTUGAL

Hi fellow tabletennisplayers Next year I will be going on Erasmus in Porto, Portugal (February - June 2017) and I am looking for a club where I can participate in a competition. At the moment I play in Belgium in the second league, winning around 50 percent. In the ranking I am around number...
  13. Day 4 Update - World Team Championships 2016!

Day 4 of the World Team Table Tennis Championships 2016 took place in Kuala Lumpur, in the 10,000 seat arena on the 2nd March! Today saw the last group matches of the men's and women's group matches. Zhang Jike's China yet to lose a match! Photo by: ITTF Flickr The final day of the group...
  14. Day 2 Update - World Team Championships 2016!

The second day of the World Team Table Tennis Championships 2016 took place in Kuala Lumpur, in a 10,000 seat arena on the 29th February! Round 2 and 3 matches of the group matches took place! Portugal overcome Belarus in round 2! Photo by: ITTF Flickr Results - Round 2 China 3-0 Korea DPR...
  15. TableTennisDaily Podcast #7 - Marcos Freitas

Hello again everyone and welcome to episode 7 of the TableTennisDaily podcast. In this episode we are joined alongside current world number 7 Marcos Freitas. Marcos currently plays for Pontoise Cergy in the French pro A division with former podcast guest Kristian Karlsson as well as Tristan...
  16. European Championships 2015 (Team Event)

The 2015 Liebherr European Table Tennis Championships, 25th - 4th October, Ekaterinburg, Russia News has just come in that Germany's Timo Boll has been forced to withdraw due a knee injury and cannot play in the team event or the singles event at the European Championships. Timo Boll explained...
  17. Somewhere to practice table tennis for few days in Albufeira, Portugal - April 2015

Hi all! Last year i was in Iceland for a couple of months and luckily managed to find the local clubs there on the internet which kindly let me join them for the duration of my stay and play and practice with there national and junior squad as well as there club nights. Im now going to be...
  18. hello greeting from Portugal

Hi greetings from Portugal...
  19. President Congratulates Portuguese Table Tennis Team!

Yesterday on the 28th September, Portugal won the 2014 European Team Championships in Lisbon. This has reached main stream news all around the world with the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo congratulating the victory. Today, the president of Portugal congratulated the new champions of Europe...
  20. Portugal Are The 2014 European Team Champions! (VIDEOS)

Last weekend on the 28th September the Men's Team final took place at the 2014 European Team Championships in the city of Lisbon! The Men's Team final saw host nations Portugal take on Germany! Results and HD videos below. Portugal celebrating! - Photo by: Marcos Freitas Cover Photo on FB HD...