store

1. Problems with Ali battleship store

My friend has ordered from this site almost a month ago and the package still hasn't arrived, he massaged them 3 times about it and gotten no respons, they have just seen his massage so he reported it to aliexpress. I was a bit suprised because most of the reviews about them were positive. Be...
  2. How to properly store WBG?

Dammit, my WBG just dried again... Around 150 ml or so... How do you store WBG so that it won't dry? or is it impossible for WBG to not dry? :/
  3. Experiences or opinions about ZonaTT.com

Hello guys I am thinking of buying two rubber bands and a blade in a Spanish store, its name is Zona TT. They have service of lacquered blades (seal) and racket assembly. + How was your experience with that store? + What is your opinion about your lacquering and assembly service? Thank...
  4. Be careful when you order from DHS sports. https://www.dhs-sports.store/cart?appSec

Ordered a hurricane 3 neo blue sponge provincial, order didn’t arrive after 30 days.No response from DHS;now I have to go through the hassle of refunding through PayPal. Anyone had any similar experiences?
  5. ping pang wang store

Who has used this Store on taobao? alot of interesting things there
  6. Can't find any store that sells 729 Battle 1 red color

Hi all, I've been searching and I can't find 729 Battle 1 red color. They don't produce it? Or it's some guy that loves that rubber that buys all when some seller have? :p Best regards, Eduardo
  7. Table Tennis Store in THAILAND

Hello everyone, I am looking for some good table tennis equipment shop in Thailand. My brother is now in Phuket, tomorrow he will be in Krabi & after few days, he will be in Bangkok. So, please suggest me some good shops except pingponginter & shanghaisports. Thanks in advance :)
  8. TT-Japan, Table tennis store reliable?

Have anyone ordered table tennis equipment from from TT-japan? Is it good?? Reliable?
  9. Best way to store rubber

What's the best way to store a rubber in packaging for a few months?How long does it last for?
  10. find best online store for kids

hello all members i want to find best kids cloths online shopping portal in India can anyone please help me to find out them. thanks. waiting for reply.
  11. Table Tennis Store in LA

Hey guys, does anyone know if there is a TT store in Los Angeles where you can buy good blades and rubbers? Thank you!
  12. Has anybody bought stuff from this store ? any feedback ... ?

Hi Fellas , Wanted to get some inputs/reviews on buying experience from https://tabletennisstore.us/ . Wanted to buy a few sheets of H8 , Nittaku Premium 40+ and other stuff... Thanks in advance for any feedback !
  13. Best way to store used rubbers

Hi guys, I was just wondering if there was any advice on how to store rubbers after you take them off your blade. I'm talking about rubbers that still have a lot of life left in them. Do you need to take the glue off first? Do you just wrap them in plastic wrap? Thanks in advance, Mark
  14. Is it OK to buy in this store ?

Hi, Just asking if buying in this store online is OK http://www.affordablett.com.au Thanks.
  15. How to store used rubbers.

Hi guys!. Me and my lady have a few used rubbers in good condition. We use plastic sheets and to cover the rubbers sheets and store them in a dry dark place (closet). Is there anything else we can do to protect the rubbers?
  16. New table tennis store!

*The store is now up and running at the following link: http://ttdepot.uk. Please check it out and let me know if you run into any issues.* Thank you for all your feedback and support during the development.
  17. Where i actually buy friendship/729 rubbers

Hi people! Can you put me here some links of stores that sells Friendship rubbers?? Thanks ;)
  18. Cheapest Tenergy Store

Hey Guys does anybody know where the cheapest place to buy Tenergy Rubbers from (Baring in mind I live in the UK). At the moment the cheapest I have found is £49.99
  19. russian online table tennis store

Does anybody know if there is some kind of russian table tennis online store? Or maybe russian website with table tennis equipment? I've only found www.ozon.ru, but there is nothing interesting, it's something like russian ebay, but without any real equipment.
  20. I am looking for Tabletennis Store Online in UK

I going to open Club in London. I am looking for Store Online with Cheap Products and Fast Process, Fast Delivery in UK. Do you know any stores ? Help me post Link Store in this Topic . Thank you verymuch.