pendulum

1. Pendulum Serve in 3 Steps (VIDEO)

Hi all, Figured since I'm stuck at home for the foreseeable future - I would haul a table out and move some furniture around so I could make some small videos. The first one is 3 steps to learning the basic foundations for the reverse pendulum serve. Hope some of you find it useful!
  2. 5 Steps To Master The Reverse Pendulum Serve | Table Tennis

Hey everyone! The reverse serve is one that many players want to learn and add to their game, when executed correctly you can create deadly amounts of spin and it can be very hard to return. Many professional players such as Timo Boll and Fan Zhendong use this serve to devastating effect, so...
  3. Reverse pendulum serve - receiving

Hi guys, i have one question: How do you return a reverse pendulum serve with backspin? Normally i return it with my bh to the opponents bh (sometimes to the fh, to not give always the same return). But this is a defensive return, i'd like to attack it sometimes. I feel comfortable to return the...
  4. spin in my pendulum serve.

guys can you please tell me how to do the mizutani serve or have more spin in my serve.:cool::cool:
  5. Improving my reverse pendulum backspin serve.

Hey, guys can anyone give me useful links or advice to improve my reverse pendulum backspin serve. can you also tell how to ad topspin in my serve. Please help me.
  6. how to grip the racket during a pendulum serve ?

Hey can you please tell me how to grip my racket during a normal pendulum serve. I am watched many videos and I am seen different methods. Some tell to curl my middle,ring and pinkie finger but in the channel tomorrow table tennis he tells to keep the middle and the ring finger on the side of...
  7. Where to contact my racket to the ball during a reverse pendulum serve ?

Hey everyone. can you please tell me where to contact my racket to the ball more maximum spin. can you also tell me how to have more force on my serve for most of my serve land in the net. (I am a left handed table tennis player)
  8. Receiving left sidespin pendulum serve

I cannot for the life of me return a deafult normal sidespin pendulum serve short. I might just be bad at reading the small difference between sidespin and underspin on the serves, but I hate returning this serve with my BH. Should I just stand more on the corner of the table to return it with a...
  9. Trouble with reverse pendulum service to the bh

Hello i have problem with a deceptive reverse pendulum service to my backhand (on the forehand side i can flip it to the wide forehand,..) it is mostly heavy topspin, and normaly my backhand flip/chiquita can punish no spin serves or light backspin services with good speed and power, but...
  10. Ma Long and reverse pendulum

Hi all, If you watch some of Ma Long's matches like 5-6 years back, he used to use the reverse serve a lot. But nowadays he never pulls it out. He uses backhand as an emergency option sometimes, but not the reverse. What happened?
  11. Reverse Pendulum with no spin - good alternative

Hello what do you think about a half long reverse pendulum with no spin the the middle forehand as a change up from backspin/sidetopspin is it a good alternative, what do you think, thank you very much
  12. Problem Reverse Pendulum (to the forehand with backspin) - low spin and too high

Hello i have a problem with my reverse pendulum, i serve this mainly to the opponents forehand side (half long), but sometimes my service gets to high and the oppponent flips/hits it very wide to my forehand site, sometimes i can get there to play a forehand crosscourt but sometimes i am to...
  13. Pendulum back/sidespin serve for forehand dominant player

I've been reading that BH dominant players use the reverse pendulum and that FH dominant players use the pendulum however it's not making sense. It's obvious when you watch Zike, FZD and ML that it's true. But...when you pendulum serve with back sidespin, it's common for your opponent to easily...
  14. My ZJK reverse pendulum service tribute with incredible music

This is second iteration in this serve series. The first one was way long back and I feel awkward whenever I see that youtube video. Please suggest me feedbacks or correctionif you found any. Thanks as always for watching :)
  15. My original reverse pendulum serve developement

Hi everyone, Back again with the follow up video on the reverse pendulum serves. The second video is reverse pendulum vs pendulum. Did u identify the difference. Third one is for those mates who haven't seen my old post on the same subject. Share with me what you think about it. Both positive...
  16. My original pendulum serve developement

hi guys, back again with a new serve with a different whip motion when I played a match against a top level player in a match. This serve was incredibly effective that he mistook it as reverse pendulum serve each time. After some suggestions from Carl, I thought of doing a video on my own...
  17. My pendulum and reverse pendulum serve variations akin to Zhang jike!

My demonstration of the Zhang jike's pendulum and reverse pendulum serves. with awesome graphics, enjoy! This is the first version, I got the net changed and I have noted a lot of mistakes and the motion is far from perfect. I would like to know your insights Thanks always for your kindness!
  18. Any pointers on my reverse pendulum

Sorry you can't see the entire table. I'll try to do that Next time. This was me just fooling around with my phones camera. But if you could help me out...I would appreciate it. Don't be too cruel :cool:
  19. Sharing A Good Video of ZJK's Pendulum Serve

Just want to share a very good video of Zhang Jike's pendulum serve. Enjoy and keep spinning! :)
  20. Crazy Coach Brett Clarke - new reverse pendulum serve video

Here is the new video from Brett Clarke, for your enjoyment. Comments welcome!! We're teaching one of the ttEDGE members the reverse backspin pendulum serve and you can follow his progress in this, and coming, videos.