practice

1. The Alone practice and the evolution on sport.

so i came to talk a little about it, i'm still at the beginner-intermediate level and i can train at home, i talked to my closest trainer and i will plan this, training at home with two or three returnboards, games and robot at the club every day. I will try to ask my uncle to make one or two...
  2. Ways to practice alone

Hello I was wondering if there was any way to practice playing alone without a partner especially during this time of covid. This is saying without a robot or a return board in play. Anything besides such as practice serving, footwork, Shadow play, is there a way to practice...
  3. 9 ADVANCED Practice Drills

I took a video of my last practice and explained why my friend and I were doing each drill. Hope it's helpful and gives you motivation to practice! https://youtu.be/9Ci8i_vHXM0
  4. Lockdown - Home Practice/Excercises

In this current lockdown, how people are practice at home. Are there good drill videos which we can refer to improve off the table practice
  5. Practice:- What are Your Ideas?

I think this is an underrated topic in our thinking about improving our game. Here is some advice from a master in his field. Its worth listening to what he says even if the field is quite different from tt. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVfEsbGtPlQ
  6. Service practice time?

Hi, there's a question I've been curious about for a while: during a practice session of e.g. 2 hours, when is it more effective to practice my serves? I usually allocate about half an hour for them, but should I do it in the beginning, when I'm still not warmed up? In the middle? Or after the...
  7. Practice Setup ?

Hi all, Do you guys use a practice racket and a match racket ? I use the same equipment for practice and matches. I was thinking to have a separate practice racket to increase the durability of main racket. I thought about some rackets cheaper practice equipment from aliexpress as I can replace...
  8. Recommended video camera for self-analysing strokes and weaknesses during practice.

Hi there & good morning everyone, Can anyone recommend me a good video camera for the above mentioned purpose. Something like GoPro Hero 8 or any other brands? Cheers mate and have a good week end!
  9. High spin rubber setup (2) for brush/loop forehand practice

Looking for a couple of practice setups with specific rubbers to improve my brush/loop forehand. Based on my research here in the rubbers forum, here is what i'm considering. Any feedback greatly appreciated! 1. DHS 301 w/Hurricane 3-50 and a Battle II reg or Provincial (both sides will be FH...
  10. CHN Men vs Women - practice before WTTC 2019 in Autria (longer version)

I've watched some short videos about it on Facebook and found a longer version here. Just share again, sooooo interesting!!! Wang Manyu got 2 points against Lin Gaoyan.
  11. Practice for the match

Receive and then Random Play! Strengthen the confidence~ https://youtu.be/FHewwv1ztSE
  12. Fun/ Practice Pips

I'm looking to practice with pips, so my teammates are able to see it in practice. Should I go with short or long pips? Thank you all for your feedback!
  13. [LHTT_#48_CHN Coach Lesson] CHN Uncle's Practice Game

[LHTT_#48_CHN Coach Lesson] CHN Uncle's Practice Game https://youtu.be/rtMgYIUUHWg
  14. Seo Hyo Young Practice day before Tourney

An interesting vid of SHW's sister the day before a tourney with the girls and guys...
  15. Serve practice vs serve in match

I practice my serve and they are amazing. Low, spinny, good quality, etc. But when I'm in a match, it seems like my serve doesn't have the same quality. Why?
  16. Advantages of a right-handed player practice with his left-hand and vice-versa?

Hi all! I would like to know the advantages of a right-handed player improving his table tennis with his left-hand(and vice-versa). Do someone here does that? Thanks in advance! Best Regards, Eduardo
  17. J.Rosskopf Serve Clinic WVC 2018(how to practice service and diss on EmratThich)

My favourite part is 8:25 when some EMT stan ask about superextra tutorial how to flicks like ZJK and use right knee (if you right handed) when you bend down and you place your weight on right foot and try adds ultraspin/speed moving your wrist and German Legend responds him "which chinese...
  18. Should you practice the strawberry?

Hey guys, so I currently coach Louis Price who is now on the England under 15's team and doing really well. He told me today that his strawberry shot has really improved, so I spent 10 minutes doing a practice session on it mixing it up with his backhand flick, here's the result: <iframe...
  19. Looking for practice partners in Stockholm, Sweden

I consider myself being a club level player, hit me up with a pm.
  20. Practice for two girls from Iceland May 9 to May 16 in Brussels. Any clubs there?

Hello. I have two girls from Iceland 11 year old, crazy about table tennis (been practicing for 1 1/2 year) that would like to practice during the stay of their parents in Brussels May 9 to May 16 (the parents are academics staying there for research). They will be near Grand Place (20 min...