music

1. Table Tennis vs. Ping Pong

What is the primary difference between the two if there is one and do you get offended if you confuse the two?
  2. Table Tennis Music Video (Ping Pong Fight Club)

Here's a link to the new Bears Den music video featuring a PING PONG FIGHT CLUB! What does everyone think?
  3. My ZJK reverse pendulum service tribute with incredible music

This is second iteration in this serve series. The first one was way long back and I feel awkward whenever I see that youtube video. Please suggest me feedbacks or correctionif you found any. Thanks as always for watching :)
  4. My Ace Serve practice collection with some good music

I have added only the good serves into this video. The bad ones are innumerable. I have very less experience with long serves. So, I thought of making some few practice session with markers. I was able to hit the candle holder very few times and for most part my accuracy was horrible. Plese...
  5. Everybody Needs Love - Table Tennis Music Video!

From time to time we see a music video that features a table tennis table. Singer Zak Abel has took TT and Music to the extreme with this video! Zak is a former England junior player and now has a career in the music industry. Zak pulls off some impressive skills against his former coach Eli Baraty.
  6. What music would you choose if...

I just saw a cool post from my friend on Facebook. If table tennis had walk-on music like darts, what would you choose to walk in with? I would use this, a nice one to start with :)
  7. The Ultimate Table Tennis Music Playlist

Got those "WTTC is over" blues? Wash them away in a sea of sound by posting your contribution to this thread!What we(I) need is the ultimate playlist of Table Tennis related music tracks. Preferred contributions to have some Table Tennis related element and be happening stuff to belt out whilst...
  8. Xu Xin featured in a music video

Xu Xin is shown briefly on "Bingo players - Rattle" music video. Here is the link: The part is at 0:27
  9. Creative music remakes

I have to say for some time I like to hear (wherever I do - mostly in tv shows in the background) Bach´s suite for Cello.. Intro is amazing, the Prelude no 1 or whats the name.. And these guys made this for 8 cellos.. its amazing :) Do you know about some other amazing remakes? Its not just...