called

1. Why 1-0 is called one love

And anything-0 is anything-love, why love?
  2. What is this receiving stroke called?

just a newbie question, but the point at 11:19 into the clip when score is 4-4 we see Dima receiving FZD's serve. From what i see it looks kind of like a push but racket face tilted to Dima's left to adjust for the sidespin. Except what i don't understand is that the return has a fairly...
  3. Should Englands coach have called a time out at 9-6 yesterday?

Watching todays final, I watched how Liu Guoliang called time outs in both matches (XX v Mizutani, and ML's match) AS SOON AS he detected even the slightest hint of the Japanese gaining momentum, despite the fact the Chinese are clearly several levels better. This begs the question, WHY didn't...
  4. Cling film instead of plastic so-called rubber protectors?

Hi all Does anyone else wrap their rubbers in cling film as opposed to so-called rubber protectors? Much better protection in my opinion Andy
  5. What will the Stiga rubbers be called?

Hi Everyone, Thought it would be cool if we will all tried to guess what Stiga will name their new rubbers that are set to release in May 2013. I saw Dan's post about the new rubbers which you can find here My guess, they will be called 'Stiga Storm' What do you think?