denmark

1. Where to play in Aalborg, Denmark

Hello everyone, I recently got an opportunity to move to Aalborg all the way from Croatia. Since table tennis is such a huge part of my life i would like to continue to play it far away from home as well. However, googling table tennis clubs in Aalborg wasn't very helpful. Is there anyone who...
  2. Denmark Training Camp For Rio Olympics 2016

NEW practice hall video from the recent Olympic prep training camp in Denmark where players from England, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Russia, Puerto Rico and India have been practicing together for Rio. Together with some beautiful and unique table tennis footage, Liam Pitchford, Kristian...
  3. TableTennisDaily Player Louis Price Wins Danish International Open 2016!

After 3 days of International Table Tennis - the Danish International tournament hosted by HGI Hillerød Bordtennisklub - STIGA & TableTennisDaily player Louis Price comes away with winning the U13 Team Event alongside his Danish partner, Theo Dyekjaer. The pair remain unbeaten over 2 days of...
  4. Sweden, Denmark and Norway

Hi! I'm traveling to Stockholm, Copenhaguen and Oslo, and I was wondering if there are any table tennis shops, or anything table tennis related really.
  5. Swedish TT-Legends coming to Denmark

Hey guys. The Danish TT-Club Sjørring has announced this that 2 Swedish legends are going to play in the Danish 1st division. The 2 players that will participate are Jan Ove Waldner and Michael Appelgren! Here is the article from the local news paper. Photo: STR...
  6. Michael Maze: “I am here to win the European Championships on home soil!”

A day before the European Championships 2012 began, host nations Michael Maze was oozing with confidence. Michael won the European Chapionships back in 2009 and is looking to clinch another gold in his home country Denmark. Michael Maze - Photo by: Lomaev Since Michael Maze's recent...
  7. European Championships 2012

European Table Tennis Championships 2012, Hernino, Denmark, 17-21 October So with the Chinese National Championships well underway it's time to kick off the European Table Tennis Championships 2012! The draw is sensational and what a classic this years European Championships will be! Check...