commentary

1. Suggest some new names for Adam to use in his commentary

While we enjoy Adam's enthusiastic commentary, lot of people here are tired of his worn out usage of names like "The Dictator", "Queen of Hearts" , " The Dark Knight" . Let us please help him by suggesting some new ones that make some sense.. :)
  2. Commentary vs No Commentary

I was wondering if spectators online preferred to have someone (ex.Adam Bobrow) commentate a live stream match or for there to be no commentary. Is it useful or is it more of a nuisance?
  3. Discussion for Adam Bobrow's WTTTC Commentary

Dear all, just thought if I could open a post to discuss (for us and for ittf) Adam's performance! (I believe adam bobrow is the new tt fan commentator's name?). In general, I wish there is clear platform / session on ittf where fans can provide suggestions. (1) i wanna praise ittf for doing...
  4. Russian Open Gavin Rumgay Commentary

Its nice to finally create a post to you all you table tennis admirers out there! I would really like to hear your views on my commentary at the recent GAC Group Russian World Tour in Ekaterinburg! Did you find my commentary intriguing? Was it interesting? Did it have you on the edge of your...
  5. Gavin Rumgay commentary: ITTF

My good friend Gavin Rumgay will be debuting his first every commentary on the ITTF live streaming today at 1.30PM GMT. The match he will commentate will be Xu Xin vs Dimitrij Ovtcharov today on the ITTF ITTV! You can watch and listen to the match live here...