yasaka sweden extra

1. For Sale: Nittaku Fastarc G-1, Yasaka Rakza 7 Soft and Yasaka Sweden Extra

I wanted to sell a few rubbers which are completely new - unopened in a factory sealed package. I am willing to give 10% off from the original price as listed in megaspin.net Yasaka Rakza 7 soft 2.0 mm Red -- $38 Yasaka Rakza 7 soft 2.0 mm Black -- $38 Nittaku Fastarc G-1 2.00 mm Red -- $45...
  2. Should you ever downgrade?

Hi, I'm a beginner penholder, and have been playing table tennis for 2 years now at my college club. Unfortunately, we're a small club and we don't have coaches (or equipment in general for that matter) which has obviously slowed my development. I'm currently US 1000, at my best, 1100-1150 and...
  3. Should you ever downgrade?

Hi, I'm a beginner penholder, and have been playing table tennis for 2 years now at my college club. Unfortunately, we're a small club and we don't have coaches (or equipment in general for that matter) which has obviously slowed my development. I'm currently US 1000, at my best, 1100-1150 and...
  4. Looking for penhold blade recommendations

Hi, I'm new to the forum and to this whole forum thing... Ummm I looking for help choosing my next blade, would appreciate any help I recieve I'm very forehand dominant, rely on 3rd-ball, placement and spin, not really a BH flick kind of guy (still figuring out my RPB), close to mid-distance...