trend

1. The hard rubbers, a new trend in tennis table?

Hello, I am wondering what is all about with this new trend generated by almost all tennis table equipment vendors to bring hard rubbers to the market. Examples: MX-P 50, Tenergy 05 Hard, Dignics 09c, Rasanter R53, etc. Is this a reaction to the new plastic ball? What are the benefits...
  2. New playing style trend with the new ball

Hello everyone, I've re-watch the videos by EmRatThich on the new trend of TT and i'm wondering how you implement it yourself ? Or if you don't ? In short he explains what should change with the new ball that bounces higher, and shorter with less spin and speed In part 2, at 8:46...
  3. shouting at every point is the new trend

Hello everyone, been a bit busy lately and I couldn't watch full Asian Games matches. But the few minutes I saw for FZD X JYS and JYS X Achanta. Maaan all players are shouting on every point exactly like Harimoto. I truly blv this sport will be very annoying if everyone started to shout at every...
  4. Japan Open 2018 - a beginning of the new trend?

Once again my congratulations to Mima Ito and Tomokazu! Great tournament and epoch results! Watching World Tours thanks to them (and others) will be interesting again. I wasn't planning to create this topic, but we had some discussion yesterday (in the Japan Open 2018 thread) about the changes...
  5. TT trend on Twitter

Hey all I was looking at Twitter today and noticed how lame some of the trends are which end up being top trends and I thought it would be fun if we could start a bit of a revolution and see if we can get a table tennis related trend noticed. If we all started using it it would be a great way...