closest

1. CLOSEST MATCH EVER! | TableTennisDaily Team | Ep 10

Welcome to Episode 10 of the TableTennisDaily Team series! In this episode we take on 2nd in the table and long time rivals Milton Keynes! Milton Keynes stopped us getting promoted in our first season so this clash is always a big one however this is our closest match yet. Check out the episode...
  2. Closest blade to Butterfly Gergely T5000

Hi everybody, I would know what's the closest blade to Gergely T5000 actually. Not necessary from Butterfly, Does anyone know ? Thanks in advance! BTW season started here in Spain so less time to chat and more for training and compete !!! ;-)
  3. Help recommend closest blade to viscaria

Anyone had tried butterfly chinese al or Butterfly Taksim? How close are they in viscaria? I want to have a blade in penhold that is closest to viscaria, thank you
  4. Which DONIC rubbers are closest related to TIBHAR Evolution rubbers?

Hi guys, I've been using Tibhar Evolution EL-S on my FH and the rubber is due to be replaced. Our club has recently got discount off Donic so in order to take advantage of the money saving, I want to find a donic rubber like the evolution. The JP series??
  5. What blade that is on the market is the closest to this discontinued one?

Can anyone tell me out of the blades currently being sold which is the closest to the discontinued Butterfly Defence Pro ST?
  6. Closest rubber you can get to Adidas P7?

As we are aware Adidas are no longer producing table tennis equipment. And the P7 rubber was a big hit among players. I'd like to find a rubber that is made by another manufacturer that is as similar as possible to the P7. Any suggestions?