emerald

1. Stiga emerald vs stiga rosewood xo

I have two blades in mind that I haven't really decided yet I was thinking either the Emerald or the XO... What would be a better starting blade well another way to put it is what would be the better blade to use first if I were to purchase both in the future which one would I be better off with...
  2. Recommendation Rubber with a lot of effect for Stiga emerald vps v wood

I currently have a stiga emerald vps v wood and I use gus xushaofa lsz neo. My main problem is that the rubber wears very quickly and breaks easily. On the other hand I do a lot of sidespin and top spin of right (FH) and the reverse I am of blows drier not so much effect. Also middle distance...
  3. Stiga Infinity VPS V or Emerald VPS V

Please help me decide whether i should choose the infinity vps v or the emerald vps v im currently using a stiga allround nct with yinhe venus 2 FH and mark v BH the allround nct is what ive been using since i started playing table tennis and now the vibration feels too much for me but im scared...
  4. Emerald Vps or Infinity Vps?

Hey, i'm not sure which blade to purchase between the Emerald and the Infinity.Could someone help me with the difference between the two? I'm a player who likes to stay in mid and close range to the table, especially close to the table. I play agressive and loop very much on my forehand and...
  5. Win A Signed Rubber & Blade - WTTC 2015 Comp

World Table Tennis Championships 2015 Competition To celebrate the 10 day countdown to this years 2015 World Table Tennis Championships TableTennisDaily are giving away a signed Tenergy 05 rubber used by 2004 Olympic Champion Ryu Seung Min! To throw into the mix we are also giving away a...
  6. Vps Emerald Vs Vps Infinity

I'm not sure which blade to purchase. The VPS Emerald or The VPS Infinity. Please could someone help me with the difference between the 2? Is the Emerald worth the extra cash? Thank you in advance
  7. Stiga Emerald VPS Review

My full review is here: http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/equipment/blades/8860-emerald-vps-v Any questions you can leave in this topic for me.
  8. Limited Edition STIGA Emerald Blade Winner!

Limited Edition STIGA Emerald Blade Winner! After 2 weeks of users submitting entries, we now have a winner for the Limited Edition STIGA Emerald Blade! This competition is in association with STIGA and entries that took place on TTD here. Limited Edition STIGA Emerald Blade Prize giveaway...
  9. Win a Limited Edition STIGA Emerald Blade!

Win a Limited Edition STIGA Emerald Blade! Hey Everyone! As promised TableTennisDaily is giving away one of its very unique limited edition blades to celebrate STIGA's 70th year anniversary - The STIGA Emerald VPS V blade signed by STIGA CEO Mats Bandstigen! To win this fantastic giveaway...
  10. Auction: STIGA Emerald VPS - Limited Edtion!

STIGA Emerald VPS V - Limited Edtion! To raise money for Ibrahim Hamato. Hey Everyone! STIGA have put their STIGA Emerald VPS V - Limited Edition blade up for auction on ebay and thought you would all be interested due to the large response previously. The blade is now on sale, money...
  11. Limited Edition STIGA Emerald Blade

Hey everyone! Today we have just received limited edition blades made by STIGA to celebrate their 70 years anniversary - The STIGA Emerald VPS V signed by STIGA CEO Mats Bandstigen! We will be giving away one of these blades in our next TableTennisDaily competition! We thought you may like...
  12. STIGA Airoc Rubbers + Emerald Blade Winner!

STIGA Airoc Rubbers + Emerald Blade! After 2 weeks of users submitting entries, we now have a winner for the TableTennisDaily STIGA Airoc Rubbers + Emerald Blade! This competition is in conjunction with STIGA and entries that took place on TTD here. STIGA Airoc Rubbers + Emerald Blade Prize...
  13. Win STIGA Airoc Rubbers + Emerald Blade!

Win STIGA Airoc Rubbers + Emerald Blade! Hey Everyone! To celebrate the launch of this years World Team Table Tennis Championships, TableTennisDaily has teamed up with STIGA to giveaway two brand new Stiga Airoc rubbers and a Stiga Emerald blade! To win this fantastic, unique giveaway all...
  14. Stiga Catalogue 2014/2015 (Airoc, Emerald VPS V, Poly ball)

Stiga Catalogue 2014/2015 (Airoc, Emerald VPS V, Poly ball) Another nice post from Stiga's Facebook page! Earlier Stiga had announced their new Airoc rubbers that would be well-suited for the new poly ball. But this catalogue also shows the new poly ball itself, and their newest blade: the...