legal

1. Double hit is legal, right? How about this one??

Hello everyone, licenced UMPIRES specially! I have a question - since few years ago, double hit is allowed stroke, so if you hit the ball with the finger then rubber and the ball lands on the table, everything is ok. So the double hit is legal. But - I got a teammate with like really shaky...
  2. Question: Is it legal to wear this tshirt?

Hi everyone me and my team are ordering some new t shirts for the new season. Can we have these white stripes on our tshirt? Or is the white to much and make the tshirt illegal?
  3. How long will Adidas equipment stay legal?

I know that the Adidas (or whoever they license their name to) is getting out of the TT market. I hear that some of the blades are pretty good, and they are cheap right now, but how long will they remain legal at regional and national tournaments? Or is it not a big deal? Thanks for any advice!
  4. Boosting legal or not?

VOC-Free Booster Detection Hi guys! I've tried in last year boost my rubbers. I've never had such sensation while playing(I'm not from speed gluing era :( ), I didn't need to do almost no strenght on my strokes, and the ball went always extremely fast, thoug with the sponge more softer, that...
  5. Fixing a broken blade legal or not?

So, I had a Butterfly Senkoh FT S and I broke it. It wasn't even done in anger (which is how I expected to one day break one of my blades) - it simply slipped out of my hand and fell JUST RIGHT (or should I say Just Wrong) onto the ground, and snapped along a line from the base to the tip (under...
  6. Is this blade legal?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRODMANN-BLADES-Table-Tennis-Set-2-Racquets-Balls-Ping-Pong-In-Case-/261461871471?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3ce0578b6f I think there is a fine line where the Law of table tennis is not clear. Is this considered 2 blades or one?
  7. Lover's Quarrel: Legal Serve or Breaking the Rules

Okay here is the scenario: this guy is serving a backhand serve from the forehand side of the table. His girlfriend is complaining that his serve is illegal because she says he taps his racket on the table as part of his pre-toss ritual and the tap is distracting her. A person who knows the...
  8. Talking during the rally

Since we've been discussing the stamping thing, another item popped up in my head: If a player sighs/grunts/shouts/curses during a rally, is that legal? Some examples: 1. A player curses because he thinks he mis-hit the ball, yet the ball still lands on the table. 2. A player shouts out...