full

1. Full Set-up advice after some considerable research

Hey everyone, I hope I can get your opinion on buying a setup. First, I will address my skill level. Unfortunately, I don’t have any videos of myself playing- I would film but as we know, it’s quarantine right now. However, I have played about 2 years. I have taken it seriously since September...
  2. What do you think about my play? (Full Match Video)

Hey! I uploaded my match video! What are my errors? What do you think about my play? Thanks <3 I'm the lefty one with black t-shirt :D
  3. Polish Open 2018 Full HD

Marek Badowski vs Andreas Levenko Natalia Bajor POL vs Fang Sih-Han TPE Marek Badowski vs Uda Yukiya JPN Tomasz Kotowski POL vs Tanaka Yuta JPN Badowski Zatówka POL vs Cho Kim KOR Togami Shunsuke JPN vs Floras Robert POL Han Chuanxi POL vs Uda Yukiya JPN Przemysław Walaszek POL vs...
  4. Poland vs Slovenia - ETTC - Highlights Full HD

5. Oldest "Full Match" of Timo BOLL (1995) available on the internet!

Hi Everyone, A Belgian player, Damien Delobbe, recently gave me some awesome footage of him playing against Timo BOLL and Michael MAZE ! Timo BOLL 1995 around the net shot ► http://bit.ly/VeryYoungTimoBoll1995 SOON ► Timo BOLL - Damien DELOBBE 1995 1/4 EURO YOUTH ► I think it will be the...
  6. review of full-time training at TTPor, Setubal, Portugal

Short version: The coaching is first-rate, Portugal is amazing, and the price is unbelievably good. Go there and see for yourself. This is not a limited time camp. It's a club that is open 52 weeks a year for training. Their website is http://www.ttpor.pt/en/. Email is...
  7. Polish LOTTO Superleague - Full HD

8. World's Longest Table Tennis Rally (FULL VERSION)

Hi guys, so after a lot of requests I have finally managed to render the grueling 8 hour, 40 minute video! My laptop took a bit of a beating producing this video :D Today marks the 3 year anniversary of the World Record for the Longest Table Tennis Rally broken by myself and my father Peter...
  9. 2016 Men's World Cup (Full Matches in Full HD)

# 2016 Men's World Cup, Oct 1-3, Saarbrücken GER # MS-Final: # (the following) PLAYLIST includes Gold, Bronze, SFs, QFs / CCTV-5 & ELTA versions (in full hd) 2016 Men's World Cup [Full HD]
  10. Where to download some table tennis full-length matches?

Hi! I am seeking for some videos for my table tennis camp. I am going to use TV so itd be good if the matches were in a good quality. However, I couldnt find any (beside youtube and other online videos - and the quality here is not always very good). In case there are no good sites I can always...
  11. ITC blades and rubbers now available. Full collection.

ITC blades and rubbers are now available at www.TTmode.com. Full collection. http://www.ttmode.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=59&filter=89 And here are 3 coupon codes: ITC9915 ITC3215 ITC4244 + coupons valid for registered customers only + each coupon gives a discount of €10 + Each...
  12. A wonderful ball appreciation:Malong unlocked full firepower

TTC:gathered professional Skill Analysis updating everyday hey guys,I'm new here,and I feel happy to join you. I love table tennis,and I always like to analyze the gaming videos,so I made some videos to share with you.It's techniques about the profesional player's competition,and I slow the...
  13. New Full Time Table Tennis Centre in Northamptonshire, England

We are due to have a new, dedicated table tennis centre opening here in my home town of Corby in Northants. This is an ambitious project but if successful, it is hoped that it could be replicated across other towns in England...
  14. TT video Xmas Calendar (in full HD)

Table tennis Xmas Calendar - full match|short form videos of 2014 matches in full HD: Dec 1 - 2014 WTTTC: Ma Long vs Timo Boll Dec 2 - 2014 Japan Open: Yu Ziyang vs Jun Mizutani Dec 3 - 2014 Asian Games: Lee Jungwoo vs Xu Xin Dec 4 - 2014 WTTTC: Joo Saehyuk vs Chuang Chih-Yuan Dec 5 -...
  15. Full Wood or Composite Blades?

Which type of blades do you guys prefer? and why? I have both types, and love both of them. But I never stopped to think about strengths and flaws of full wood, and composite blades!
  16. Full Length Table Tennis Match Goes Viral!

Hey Everyone! Remember that hilarious match between Jean-Michel Saive and Chuang Chih Yuan!? The match has now gone viral. This is the first time a full length table tennis match has gone viral around the world we believe! Check out the incredible highlights below! The video is currently...
  17. WTTC 2013 - The Main Draw Has Been Released (ROUND 1)

The group stages and preliminary rounds have now come to a close, and the round 1 of the main draw at the 2013 World Table Tennis Championships has proceeded. The opening match in the Men's Singles will be newly world number 1 Xu Xin who will face Germany's Steffen Mengel. Round 1 - 15th May...
  18. Best full stretch match ???

What is your best full stretch match no matter their categories based on the intensity, the tension, the rally or any other aspect???
  19. Full Club Match

Hi guys this is a video of me and a friend playing in our club last night! Any input on how to improve our game will be greatly appreciate! Sorry for so many unforced mistakes but it is the first time we record ourselves playing ahahhahaha Thanks!!
  20. Full Chinesse Tutorial

Here is the playlist of the 50 Lessons in youtube. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdLkN65ms7GkP2Axqd3EDdrnH-e1_Rrb3 On the right side you will se the menu. Some of you might have already seen them since they are old but for some reason they had not been uploaded to youtube. And one of our...