real

1. How to check real or fake pips

Hi guys I bought new TSP curl P1R 1,4-1,7mm. Does anyone know how Can I check is it real or fake?
  2. Why I think Jun Mizutani, not Ma Long, was the real star of the 2016 Olympics...

Ma Long won 2 gold medals and secured a career grand slam so it's easy to see Rio 2016 as THE MA LONG tournament. But I disagree. I think Jun Mizutani was the real star. In the singles event Mizutani reaches the semi-final where he faced the aforementioned Ma Long. What. A. Match. Ma goes 3-0...
  3. Real time AI table tennis analytics

Real time AI table tennis analytics. Looks interesting:
  4. DAN PLAYS REAL MATCH! | TableTennisDaily Team | Ep 8

Yes guys! Here we go, our 8th episode of the TableTennisDaily Team! After many requests, it’s time… Dan has his debut! Join us on our quest to be the best we can be! We’re currently top of the table, in this episode we face a strong Wensum side who are currently 5th on the table. Have they got...
  5. Real Korean national shirts

is it possible to get the national shirt of the korean players imo they look pretty dam good the yellow version if so how much and where and are they legit?
  6. TTD Pressure is Real | TableTennisDaily Team | Ep 5

Hey guys! Here we go, our 5th episode of the TableTennisDaily Team! We’re currently top of the table, in this episode we face a strong Archway Peterborough side. Have they got what it takes?
  7. Can those machines replace a real coach?

Coaches are expensive =/
  8. SpiderMan vs Venom [table tennis real match]

9. Real Life vs Revspin the biggest dissapointment of equipment

I find my EJ, my knowledge everything comes from Revspin. I had every top blade in hand and a lot of rubbers too I really like a lot of them but I find today one guy make this rating. He made 89 ratings... So his reviews should be more rational. This blade is one of the top blade ever if we...
  10. real li ning clothes

Hi all i was wondering where can you find the real li ning top and shorts im interested in the real version they look great in my eyes
  11. Prott.vip sells real or fake national blades?

I am interested in the W968 big letter version from Prott.vip, about $350. Do you guys think it is the actual provincial Hurricane Long 5? Or is it a fake replica being sold at a super high price. I have a feeling it is not an actual W968 produced by the Chinese National Team.... what you do...
  12. Dan in real, serious match recorded last week!

Hi tt guys, last weekend I attended a Bristol OpenUp tournament which Dan helped set up and run. He also entered the tournament and I managed to record the last set of his semi final match against top England ranked player Liam McTiernan. Say what you think and be brutal if necessary:D If you...
  13. Is this Stiga Rosewood NCT V with Tengergy REAL OR FAKE?

Hi everyone, I am looking into getting a new all wood blade and I came across this racket on the internet (Stiga Rosewood NCT V with Tenergy Both Sides) and as it is used I was wondering if it was fake or not. I am here to ask if this racket is fake or not. If more pics are needed pls just let...
  14. New DHS 40+ Ball - TTNPP (Is it fake or is it real?)

Hello there; as the title suggests, I am looking to buy a couple of box's of the new DHS ball from TTNPP given that their postage is vastly superior to others however, my concern is that the balls could be fakes give that they cost £2.71 for 6 which to me, seems insane. Typically I play with...
  15. Real or Fake?

Hi everyone, I'm looking at this website called Prott.vip and see that it sells the National H3 Blue Sponge for $55 and was wondering if it was real or not. If anyone has tried it, how does it compare to the commerical H3? http://prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=PronatH3bLUE
  16. 100 % REAL (not fake!) SECRETS OF CHINESE TRAINING

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9NJj8pFbzwxgj0pr3Vb0oaVQhI8MJ854 Just enjoy the content and thank me later, when your topspin has actually improved for sure :P
  17. Need help: real or fake Timo Boll ALC

Hey all, I purchased a Timo Boll ALC on ebay... I need help regarding its authenticity. Blade hasn't arrived but the seller did send through some images. Link to the pictures: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4O24 ... UZUcWtuclU Cheers.
  18. Real or fake Viscaria blade ?

Hello, can someone tell me if this is fake or real Viscaria blade ? Thanks
  19. Will the real kukamonga please stand up ?

Hi Kukamonga , will you please grace us with a video of you playing while seating in a chair ..... will the real kukamonga please stand up ?? Here is the music you should listen to this kukamonga ...
  20. Advice for my first 'real' bat

Have been playing for 6 months and wanted to replace my cheap £7 premade bat. I'm a shakehand all round (mainly attacker) and was wondering what type of blade/rubbers to buy. My backhand is fast but forehand is slower/still needs work. Don't chop or counter much (want to learn to counter better...