clone

1. Copy of Viscaria - The miracle recipe

Hello everybody ! My friend discovered Butterfly Viscaria blade and loves it! Unfortunately, due to certain partnerships he is obliged to play with brands like Tibhar, Donic, Victas, Xiom, Andro, Joola, Yasaka and Stiga. What do you think would be the most similar blade from these...
  2. Innerforce Clone

Hello, i searched and i only find Viscaria and Boll ALC Clones from Yinhe or so. The V14 as a example. Is there something similar from yinhe or so that is like Butterfly Innerforce ALC?
  3. Curious about DIY / Customised table tennis blades including custom clones

I've noticed a couple more online shops offering fully customised table tennis blades, for example Playa Ping Pong on AliExpress: https://playapingpong.aliexpress.com/store/group/DIY-TT-Rackets/319599_506770285.html?spm=a2g0o.store_home.pcShopHead_6227769.4 And Sunnywise (Hong Kong) through...
  4. 729 V-6 it's a HL5 or IF ALC clone?

Hi all, I've seen 729 V-6 blade, it's cheap and I love 729 products. It seems an Innerforce ALC or Hurricane Long 5 clone. The core seems Ayous. Can someone check the ply constitution? Seems limba-limba-carbon-Ayous-carbon-limba-limba. Best Regards, Eduardo
  5. Best Viscaria/TB ALC/TBS clone blades?

Hi, I'm looking for good value clone blade. So far I'm looking into Yinhe v14, Yinhe v14 PRO, Yinhe v15, Yinhe Pro-Feeling, Sanwei F3, Sanwei F3 PRO and Sword Blue Feather. What do you guys recommend?
  6. Fast + Cheap (Clone) Looping Blade with Big Sweetspot

Hello I search for a Fast + Cheap (Clone) Blade with Big Sweetspot which is good for Looping. I Play with the innerforce layer alc but i search for something which is a Little bit faster, but i want not to pay very much (ca 100 Euro is max) Are there some cheap but very good Looping blades...
  7. Clone Blades

Hi All, after a very successful test of 2 Yinhe blades as recommended by users of this site (you know who you are ;)), I am considering trying more (EJ Here I come :eek:). One thing I noticed is that people refer to a lot of Yinhe blades as "Clone" blades and this interested me somewhat. So...
  8. [Clone or fake?] Yinhe Provincial ALC blade

Hi guys I was taking a look at some yinhe blades and I found this blade: https://pt.aliexpress.com/store/product/Professional-Table-tennis-racket-YINHE-provincial-ALC-table-tennis-blade-structure-as-viscaria-power-OFF-one/520799_32780015834.html?spm=2114.12010612.0.0.ZFwDVb65246 It is said to...
  9. Has Anyone Played with a Viscaria Clone?

Hi! Has anyone tried a Viscaria clone from China, such as those on Aliexpress? How do they play? How do they compare to the genuine ones? Thanks...