neo

1. re-visiting Neo Hurricane 3, provincial 37 and 38 degree

Hello everyone I went to the local table tennis store and bought these rubbers. They are provincial versions, 37 and 38 degree. The owner recommended at least 39 for forehand but I hesitated and got 38 instead. Since many brands are now trying to work on a gripper top sheet, I thought I would...
  2. After boosting has gone from DHS H3 NEO what have you got ?

I have equipped a couple of my blades with DHS Hurrican 3 commercial. I chose Standard H3 on my forehand and NEOs on the backhand. I now found that after a couple of months I turned the blade around because the Standard H3 has maintained both it's tackiness and bounciness , while the NEOs have...
  3. Hurricane 3 or Hurricane 3 NEO for boosting?

Hello, so I want to buy Hurricane 3 (bh) and Skyline 2 (fh) and boost them with Falco Long. Is it better to buy the NEO versions and boost them afterwards? If yes, why is it better? Thanks y'all!!
  4. Nittaku Hurricane 3 Neo?

Has anyone tried the Nittaku Hurricane 3 neo? I'm trying to find an alternative to 37 degree h3 provincial for backhand and came across the Nittaku Hurricane 3 neo rubber. I've heard it's similar to provincial H3 neo but can someone compare the two? Also, what is the hardness of this rubber and...
  5. Prott dhs national hurricane neo 3 $58.00 !?!? Authentic????

Somethings not right here I'm see that PROTT has the national version at $58USD? am I seeing things or this can't be authentic at that price? Anyone have experience with PROTT and DHS NATIONAL rubbers? I've heard them selling them at $90USD in the past but never $58USD
  6. Boosting H3 Neo .. national version needed?

Hey folks! I wanna try the H3 boosted. People say the national version goes best with boosting. But they are so expensive like 80-100$ ... so is national version really needed ? or can I have good results with the com. version as well ?
  7. Dhs neo hurricane iii new version national and provincial

Hi Guys Enjoy the new DHS neo hurricane III national and provincial rubbers along with DHS Neo Skyline II National Blue sponge and DHS Hurricane 8 37degree Backhand Rubber. I will write review after using it.
  8. H3 neo, provincial 2.15mm orange sponge 37deg red

Hi Everyone, So after seeing the earlier thread that compared H3 blue sponge, Dignics 09C and H3 37 degree, I was interested in finding some 37 degree hardness H3. (This puts it at about 50 degree ESN) Tenergy 05 is 36 degree/49 ish ESN i managed to buy a sheet of H3 neo provincial 2.15mm...
  9. Hurricane 3 neo

Hey guys, i think to put dhs 3 neo on my bh/fh, do you know anything about this rubber, it is good rubber? Because there is lot of hype around this rubber
  10. Weight Difference between Hurricane 3 neo and Provincial blue sponge 39 degree?

Hi Everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew the weight difference between the Hurricane 3 neo and the Hurricane 3 neo provincial 39-degree blue sponge? Thanks for your help.
  11. Where to buy Neo skyline 2 Blue sponge

i am curious to buy a blue sponge version of neo skyline 2
  12. DHS Hurricane 3 National (Blue Sponge) vs the NEO version of it

Hello, I have just tested DHS Hurricane 3 National (Blue Sponge) 39 degrees unboosted and I did not boost it. I would like to know how different (is NEO version faster/generates more spin?) will be the NEO version of this rubber and maybe even the NEO Orange version of it. (my understanding so...
  13. DHS Hurricane 3 NEO replacement

I know this has been debated a gazillion times already but I feel this topic needs a refreshment. :) So...I've been playing the H3 NEO boosted with falco long for awhile. It is "the best" rubber for me when getting the boosting process correct, but I feel there are just too many factors...
  14. Boosting hurricane 3 neo damages the spin

Hi guys, I recently bought Hurricane 3 neo rubber national version and dianchi oil booster. I put 3 layers of dianchi water glue and then 4 layers of dianchi oil booster and then 1 more layer of glue. All good up to the point where I started playing. Everything was good but it felt like it...
  15. DHS Hurricane rubbers, need more clarification

Hello (to anyone brave enough to enter that kind of debate), I've been using DHS Hurricane NEO 3, and currently I am rocking DHS Hurricane 2 on my forehand. I've never boosted any of them. I wanted to know a few more details about these rubbers: (1) After boosting (H3 NEO) what can I expect of...
  16. Hurricane 3 neo - some like it for BH some don't - why is this?

Something I've come across recently. Can anyone with experience share their opinions on this? Some say they like the control and others say it's not a fast enough rubber for BH.
  17. Review H3 Neo BOOST/TUNE

Review H3 Neo BOOST/TUNE
  18. i want buy DHS Hurricane 3 Neo National (blue sponge)

Hello my friends I want to buy DHS Hurricane 3 Neo National 39 '(blue sponge) but I have a question What is the difference between 39, 40 and 41 What measurement to be soft sponge Wait for answers from you
  19. 2 * DHS Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial 38 degrees black

Hey, I got 2 rubbers for sale, price is 28 USD each plus shipping. 38 degrees is kinda rare and easier to use for us mortals. :)
  20. FS Stiga Ebenholz NCT V with Hurricane 3 national neo and Tenergy 64

Sold. Sold.