greatest

1. Here's Why Ma Long is the Greatest Table Tennis Player Of All Time!

OKAY! So today i’m going to say it. Ma Long is the GOAT of Table Tennis! The question is what makes the current Olympic and World Champion so good? We try to figure it out in this video. Ma Long recently took part in the first showcase event of World Table Tennis in Macao! For those wondering…...
  2. Greatest tt match you will ever watch

Please watch this match: Just plain amazing... https://bit.ly/2K5tNbk I shortened the link coz the yt link does not look as good.
  3. Dignics 09c review

I only tried it on FH. 1. Is heavy but not as heavy as 05h. Initial impression: (unboosted) 1. The rubber is alright, the short game feels like h3 but in top spin to top spin rally it lacks both spin and speed. The throw is high and the kick is not strong. It's unimpressive to say. T05h...
  4. Xu Xin - The Greatest Doubles Player Ever

I know people love debating who's the best, Ma Long vs. Waldner, etc, but is there any debate as to if Xu Xin is the greatest doubles AND mixed doubles player of all time. No matter who the teammate is, he seems to win. I'm not sure it's just his game of offense, defense, long arms, power...
  5. Liu Guoliang on whos better: Jan Ove Waldner or Ma Long!

Last weekend saw Ma Long claim gold at the 2019 World Championships. This is the third World Championship title Ma Long has secured in his career, bringing up the question among many fans, does this make Ma Long the greatest table tennis player of all time? Well one person had their say, Liu...
  6. Ma Long the GOAT?

Ma Long has just won his 2nd World Championship title. Alongside his Olympic gold and 2 world cups this makes him level with Zhang Jike and Jan Ove Waldner. Ma Long has won a lot more World Tour's and won multiple Asian and Chinese Championships which are more difficult to win than the rest of...
  7. The All Time Greatest

This is a thread that has probably come up a number of times, but is certainly worth revisiting every now and again as the pro scene is always evolving! So my question is, who, in your opinion, is the greatest TT player to have graced the table? Below is just my opinion, I would love to hear...
  8. Comedy: The Greatest Jugaadu Artist

Here, I found this very funny: Notice how smooth. Notice he states he is the greatest. Now we know why he never got it. He is comparing a 50 percent shooting average, of pros with a defender in their face with his 50 percent shooting average with nobody covering him. But it seems like...
  9. Greatest Match Of All Time? Olympic 2016 Final! Ma Long vs Zhang Jike!

We have reached the final of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games men’s singles event and what a final it promises to be. The stage is set for the current world champion Ma Long to take on the current Olympic champion Zhang Jike. The significance of this match and the stakes couldn’t be any higher with...
  10. The Greatest Chinese Player of All-Time

11. Waldner's greatest block ever?

another interesting discussion i wanted to share with you guys. well we all know jan ove waldner is count as one of the greatest blocker ever, if not the best! So my question is, which one of his non stopping amazing blocks is the best he has ever produced? in my opinion, the block of Waldners...
  12. ok Who is the greatest chinese player,,,obviously waldner is the best ever euro

After a great debate on who is the greatest Waldner or Ma long.... Lets see who people think is the GREATEST ever chinese Male player.... here s a decent list to be going on with...if you can think of others please put them on list. .. 1 Guo yue huo 2 chuang tse tsung 3.Wang liquin 4.liu guo...
  13. Greatest male player in his PRIME (PEAK)

I know,than a lot of people will say Waldner,but IMO its about his beautiful game and longevity. And if we will watch objective,who is the greatest player of all-time in his prime? Candidates: Jiang Jialiang, Guo Yehua,Waldner, Kong,Liu Guolang, Ma Lin,Wan Liqin, Wang Hao,Ma Long,Zhang Jike...
  14. Who has the greatest 'kill-shot' in table tennis?

Every player has a weapon, which world class player over time has the best weapon of the lot?! Photo by Atef Alghamery
  15. Top 5 Greatest Discussion

Who are the top 5 greatest table tennis players of all time? The video below is my selection. I made this video over a year ago, I think i may have to make some changes... but yeah who do you think is the best top 5 players ever to have lived and play table tennis?
  16. The greatest speech ever!