yinhe

1. Yinhe Big Dipper 38d: practical and non-serious review

Shortly about myself: I am a returning both wings looper with a powerful FH, who didn’t play in 2016-2022 for a stupid irrelevant reason. I am a bit older and bigger than Timo Boll but still quite fit. So I began playing again, joined a club and started participating in regional leagues. After...
  2. Which one should I Buy Between DHS Hurricane 301 Blade Vs Yinhe Pro 01 ? Which One Is Better? Can anyone Compare Their Speed,Weight,Control,layers?

Which One should I Buy Between DHS Hurricane 301 Blade Vs Yinhe Pro 01 Blade? Which One Is Better? Is There anyone who have used and compared both these Blades ??? Can anybody Compare between Those 2 Blades In terms Of Their Speed,Weight,Control,Plies,Wood & Carbon Layers and other things ???
  3. Can Anybody Compare Speed,Weight,Control between Butterfly Viscaria Vs Yinhe Pro 01 ???

Have Anybody used Both Butterfly Viscaria And Yinhe Pro 01 Blade ? Can you Compare Speed,Weight,Control between Butterfly Viscaria Vs Yinhe Pro 01 ???
  4. Backhand rubbers upgrade suggestions

I'm currently using yinhe moon 12 blue on backhand, did 'downgrading' myself for few months to get back the feeling/confidence on my weak bh side after long hiatus postcovid pandemic. Now I thought generally I'm improving on bh side but as time goes by, I felt like I need more power on backhand...
  5. My experience with Chinese rubbers

Hi everyone! Since I recently went on a spree buying several Chinese rubbers to try out, I thought I'd write about my experiences with them, hopefully to be informative for you guys! I am an amateur player, playing for 1.5 year again, after a 12 year hiatus. I play a generally attacking style...
  6. Yinhe Mercury 2 vs Sanwei Ultra Spin T88

sorry to ask if funds are limited and are only used for training for beginners. which one should you choose? Yinhe Mercury 2 or Sanwei UltraSpin T88
  7. Palio TCT or Yinhe T4s?

So both of them are supposed to be two of the stiffest blades out there, but their composition is still completely different. So which one have you used? What can you tell me about it? Or if both, what are the differences? Thanks.
  8. Yinhe Big Dipper 38 deg (1st version) spin capabilities?

Can anyone who has played with big dipper 1st version 38 or 39 degrees compare it to older rubbers like Vega Pro, Rakza 7, Fastarc G1 in terms of spin producing? I tried to look info online but couldn't find anything. I had Rakza 7 and it was okay but it didn't seem particularly spinny rubber to...
  9. Being a tall player and new yinhe rubber (mercury storm)

I am 1.85m player and I consider myself as a begginer-intermediate, I read some texts about being a tall player and I can relate some of the thing like more of backhand dominat, although I also like to hit with fh but it feels "weird"?, but there were also a weird thing that a guy said, he said...
  10. Yinhe LQ-1 vs Yinhe LQ-2

Yinhe LQ-1 (38USD$)...
  11. Unboxing new Yinhe blade : Yinhe Pro-01

update-Unboxing new Yinhe blade : Yinhe Pro-01 07-12-2020 : edit update a review Yinhe Pro-01 I saw this blade in aliexpress and I had order to Thailand. In my experience with Yinhe v-14 pro this blade is surprise me so much very good build quality, Price, value but in the best thing is...
  12. Anybody tried Yinhe Mars 101 Blade?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000111669981.html?spm=2114.12010612.8148356.52.374128f3n2PbrG The blade Review (With subs) -...
  13. Yinhe pro 13s, good concept but is it worth to try ?

I saw in aliexpress.This blade is inner KLC fo FH(it claim this structure form Long 5) and outer ALC for BH(Structure form viscaria). Do you think about this blade?
  14. YinHe Golden ALC

Hi TTD, I wondered if the members are familiar with YinHe Golden ALC. Found this interesting and yet unassuming blade from the Prott website. Links as below. https://prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=YHGOLD Reportedly to be similar to a Viscaria but at half the usual cost of a...
  15. Yinhe n11s

Hey everyone, i got yinhe n11s blade recently and because of the lack of information on the internet, i dont know if one of the layers is carbon, does anyone know?
  16. Yinhe T11 or another hard blade?

Hi there, I've been playing for around 2 years and have been using a Donic Waldner Allplay blade with coppa x2 on my forehand and coppa x3 on my backhand. but I find these rubbers quite "mushy" almost as if they are too soft, like a spinny incoming ball sinks into them and these sponges...
  17. Anyone here using a Yinhe V-14 Pro

Hi, Is there anyone in this forum using a Yinhe V-14 Pro? A friend of mine is selling his V-14 Pro and I am interested because it seems so have a simillar composition to Vis and TB ALC but sadly I cannot test it due to the quarantine since he is in a different city. It would be great if you guys...
  18. Quick question - what are the differences between Yinhe m201 and Yinhe 970xx-K

Looking to get a new blade and more or less settled on either the Yinhe M201 or the Yinhe 970XX-KLC . Also sort of considering the Yinhe 970XX-ALC. Anyone know the differences? Got a friend with the 970xx-klc and have had a quick knock already so will try his blade some more. Also picked up a...
  19. Yinhe 980

Hallo, I'm looking for a fast defensive blade, something like Butterfly Joo Saehyuk but cheaper... I found this Yinhe blade, anyone know it and can compare with the Butterfly blade? https://www.pingmaster.it/en-us/galaxy-980/ thank you!
  20. yinhe blade

I am interested about Yinhe V 14 pro blade . Actually have Y 15 . If any have V14 pro universary model let tell me caracteristics as speed contreol etc thanks Miki