battle

1. Need Help Choosing a New Forehand Rubber (pls)

Hey guys this is my first post on Table Tennis Daily *round of applause*! I really need you guys' opinions on a topic that I have been having a dilemma with lately. I'm talking about sleepless nights waking up in cold sweat kind of vibe. Ok, I'm exaggerating but I did once dream about this...
  2. Friendship Battle 2

Hello all Have they stopped selling the original FB2? I'm only seeing the pro version on Ali Express. Based on the reviews and comments I've read, the original seems to have performed a bit better. JL
  3. 2 Korean Natl Div 1 Level Players BH Blast Battle - ZERO Short Serves

HI TTD, Here is a vid form a National Level TT Tourney way down in GooMi Korea... Macho Man Korean Dude (Big power is not enough power) vs the typical Korean top level female play style (Punch everything and damn the spin) Neither of these players are even remotely interested in serving...
  4. New 729 BATTLE MAX PRO?

Anyone have any reviews of this? It seems to be the latest battle rubber. Is it better than battle 2? Is this the battle 3 rubber?
  5. Friendship Battle II provincial vs SWORD ARES GOLD

6. 729 battle II is red as tacky as black one?

Hi, As in the title. Is the red version as tacky as black? I have heard many times that red tacky rubbers are not as tacky as black ones. Is it true for all brands? Have someone compared battle II red and black sheets? I love the black one. I'm wondering should I just buy red for backhand or...
  7. Friendship Battle II vs Palio The Way PRO

8. 729 battle II.. is it going to be replaced by bloom power?

Hi, Does anyone know if Battle II is going to be discontinued in favor of bloom power? I really like Battle II and would like to continue using it. It would sadden me a lot actually if that is what is happening.
  9. 729 Presto comparision to ESN, Battle I, Tenergy

Hi all, I would like to know if someone played with the new 729 Presto Rubbers. I thought they where normal ESN rubbers, but they aren't because they are made in China. I would like to know if someone played with them and how they compare to a common ESN rubber, a Tenergy or a 729 Battle...
  10. Can't find any store that sells 729 Battle 1 red color

Hi all, I've been searching and I can't find 729 Battle 1 red color. They don't produce it? Or it's some guy that loves that rubber that buys all when some seller have? :p Best regards, Eduardo
  11. 729 Battle II Rubber Review

I think I never posted my review of this on this forum. It's an old review, from a few months after I first found the magic rubber. Hope it's informative and helpful: So this is my favorite rubber. I don't hide that I'm "not impartial". It's getting the 10s. So bear with me. I'll try to...
  12. anyone used battle 2 prov player version aka blue sponge

http://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=ProvincialBattle2 iv been using the orange version and happy with it but i do wonder if its like the hurricane orange and blue ? so has anyone had a chance to use this version?
  13. Friendship Battle 2 Provincial

Rubbers: Friendship 729/Battle Provincial 39 Degrees Black, and Tuned with 2 layers of Seamoon. First day testing, 2 hours. Serves: It really let you impart a huge amount of backspin and sidespin, with minimally effort, to compare i switched to my backhand rubber on forehand( Gewo XT 50)...
  14. 729/Friendship Battle 2 Provicinal.

Good morning and new year, Dear TT Friends, just wondering if someone has tried this rubber?, is the provincial version of Battle 2 commercial.
  15. The ultimate battle! Ma Long vs Zhang Jike! Live Votes Now!

We thought it would be a good idea to settle the long standing debate on who's better.... Ma Long or Zhang Jike! Recently Facebook launched it's new live reaction voting system via Facebook Live. So lets see! Ma Long vs Zhang Jike. Be sure to cast your vote! <iframe...
  16. [VIDEO] - Forehand Topsin Battle with Marcos Freitas

17. 2013 World Cup: Battle for the Title (VIDEO)

2013 World Cup is over but the views and impressions are still vivid. The victory in this tournament became the first big important personal title for Xu Xin. Let's have a look again at the way it all happened.
  18. Emotions, frustration, wierd battle cries at a tournament in Irkutsk

Emotions, frustration, weird battle cries at a tournament in Irkutsk We had another tournament in December 2012 held in memory of Honoured couch of Russia - Igor Zusman and passion was running hot as usual. The headlines in the video are emotions, frustration, laughter, unrepeatable battle...
  19. Incredible TT deuce battle

Had to post this! Watch this epic battle from start to finish! Inspirational! Jean Michel Saive - photo by: StigaTabletennis I love the crowd!