chinese rubber

1. My experience with Chinese rubbers

Hi everyone! Since I recently went on a spree buying several Chinese rubbers to try out, I thought I'd write about my experiences with them, hopefully to be informative for you guys! I am an amateur player, playing for 1.5 year again, after a 12 year hiatus. I play a generally attacking style...
  2. H3 Neo Prov Blue Sponge 39° vs 40°

Hello everyone! I'm no stranger with cheap Chinese Rubbers such as Yinhe, Sanwei and Friendship but I want to try for the first time the Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial BS. Is there a significant difference between 39° and 40°? Please help me decide. Thank you!
  3. Sword equipment?

Hey! I'm curious about Sword. It is a Chinese brand that sells their equipment. Also it is quite cheap. I couldn't find a detailed review of their product, so I want to ask somebody who had an experience with their rubbers and blades? What is Sword?
  4. Friendship Battle 2 rubber quality after 4 months

These are the pictures of the Friendship 729 Provincial BATTLE II rubber that I bought about 4 months back and played very little with (about 16-20 sessions in total). After each session of play, almost always I cleaned the top sheet with Donic Bioclean and with Butterfly Spin refresh and kept...
  5. Hurricane 3 MEGA THREAD

Theres so many variants and so much to know about the acclaimed Hurricane 3 rubbers. I got 40deg H3 provincial (orange sponge) as my FH on my first (current) bat. And i really like it. Im looking to upgrade bats in the near future and would like to keep h3 on my forehand, although i would like...
  6. Need advice on equipment selection

Hi, I think, I'm somewhere between a beginner and Intermediate level player as I can already perform basic shots quite consistently, but I'm still developing technique for regional level tournaments. About a year ago, I "re-started" playing (I've played little bit in my school as a hobby and...
  7. Allplay with chinese Rubber

Hello, how should i start. I played very good Games with Donic waldner allplay with xiom vega europe 1.8 on both sides and infinity mark v. Well but yeah i thought a faster blade like viscaria with bluefire m3 oder vega pro would be better but no it is not good xD So i thought 729 Bloom power...
  8. Tacky, hard, fast

Hey guys, I'm kinda looking for some tacky and hard rubber, but some of them people was saying that is not fast enough and need more phisical effort to make the ball go fast, like DHS H3 NEO and normal one. So what rubber's would you recommend? If you recommend some national/regional, what's the...
  9. Good place to get cheap legit DHS H3 blue sponge?

Hey all, I need to get some more H3 blue sponge provincial rubber. I always buy it on TT11, but the price is quite expensive, at 55.91 USD. Is there any other legit sites that you guys have used to get this rubber for a good price? I don't want to run into any counterfeits. Thanks guys Ivan
  10. So I decided to experiment once…

Aloha everyone! So here comes maybe interesting in some way review of my super-customized racket! In short, I decided to make a little experiment when I had some «extra» coin. =) What exactly did I do? I was wondering what will be if you glue the 999 rubber with a «sponge» that's not really...
  11. Good Setup for Primorac OFF-

Hello guys, I've sold my set up (donic waldner senso carbon with rakza 7, mx-p) and I've got a Primorac off- blade, and I'm wondering what chinese rubbers setup will be good for that blade, may be a black max hurricane 3 neo commercial fh, and a red max hurricane 8 bh? I've tried the H3NEO and I...
  12. Throw Angle and Blade

Hi all, this is my first post. I wanted to bring up a discussion on throw angle and BLADES, not just rubbers. I've been playing for 4 years, and have been slightly modifying my equipment every once in a while, generally using soft all+ blades while trying a few different rubber styles...
  13. Haifu rubbers

Hey guys, what do you think about Haifu rubbers?? Some of my friends told me that they are great, but i dont know nothing about them... Can you explain me about them, plz? Another thing is a new site that i found: http://www.ttnpp.com/shop/ Do you know anything about this site?? Thanks ;)