fake

1. Hurricane Neo 3 - Fake or Real?

I bought a lot of Hurricane Neo 3 at TableTennis11 and they ALL have the SAME identical gold stickers, with the number 4000937315. (see pictures) Are these authentication stickers? If so, why are the numbers all the same? I noticed that the rubbers are not as tacky/sticky as the ones I used...
  2. How to check real or fake pips

Hi guys I bought new TSP curl P1R 1,4-1,7mm. Does anyone know how Can I check is it real or fake?
  3. Is this a fake or authentic Taksim?

Hi I hope some experts in Butterfly products can help. I have done some search on Chinese forum (Taksim is more popular in China than in other countries). They pretty much say the authentic ALC layer is weaved together by two threads, whereas cheap copycat can only weave one thread. Authentic...
  4. Butterfly Viscaria - original or fake

Hello guys, I'm new to the forum. I know there are many topics about this racket, but again I ask you for your help. I hesitate to buy the racket, do you think this is an original one or is it a replica. Thanks! PM: I apologize for my bad English.
  5. Fake blade? (Joola K5)

I recently purchased a Joola K5 blade (I won't mention the supplier at this point) and have a suspicion that it might be fake. What leads me to think that it's fake is the handle. The handle has been described to have 'a unique JOOLA RAG (Round about Grip) grip construction that gives an even...
  6. New(ish) Timo Boll ALC Genuine or fake

Hi, I purchased a fairly new (1 week old) Timo Boll ALC from a friend because he wanted to buy the Mizutani Super ZLC, I havent played table tennis for quite a while so I dont know how to spot a fake blade. If anyone can identify if my blade is genuine or not, id appreciate it very much
  7. Fake DHS Long 5

Hello, i could buy a used DHS Long 5 but the seller says there is no Number on the Handleside. Is this Possible?
  8. Is this Boll ALC fake?

Hello, I found a cheap Boll alc which is a bit damaged but it is totally fine in my opinion. Pictures are attached. Its not one of the newer versions because it doesnt have the circle that butterfly puts on the new blades https://imgur.com/a/5iP9HhH
  9. Tenergy 05 fake or orginal, help!

Hello everyone. Pls help. I have a combo, stiga 7.6 carbo, tenergy 05, hurracane 3... İs that racket fake or original?
  10. Butterfly Viscaria fake or original

Can you help me dear friends to know this blade is fake or original ? Thank's
  11. Prott.vip sells real or fake national blades?

I am interested in the W968 big letter version from Prott.vip, about $350. Do you guys think it is the actual provincial Hurricane Long 5? Or is it a fake replica being sold at a super high price. I have a feeling it is not an actual W968 produced by the Chinese National Team.... what you do...
  12. Fake or Not TB ZLC?

I bough this bale a few mounts before and i really didn't know it is Fake or it is Original. At new blades BTY use hologram and if someone know when they start with holograms i will be happy to know. BTW i play with SARDIUS since 2000 and they don't have holograms before. Can you help me please...
  13. Is this Stiga Rosewood NCT V with Tengergy REAL OR FAKE?

Hi everyone, I am looking into getting a new all wood blade and I came across this racket on the internet (Stiga Rosewood NCT V with Tenergy Both Sides) and as it is used I was wondering if it was fake or not. I am here to ask if this racket is fake or not. If more pics are needed pls just let...
  14. Fake DHS Hurricane Neo 3?

I´m having some issues with a pair of Hurricane Neo 3Commercials that i´ve recently bought and attached to my blade. My previous H3N felt hard and very linear. My newsheets feels soft and not linear at all. So, I researched some of the info how to spot fake vsgenuine rubbers and found...
  15. Palio ak47 fake?

Hello. I wanted to buy those rubbers. There are some sellers on alliexpress that sell them for ~11$ as a 40-50% discount. I'm not sure if those are legit rubbers as in my country ak47 rubbers are worth like 25$. Any experiences?
  16. is TTNPP fake?

Hello TTD members, How genuine is TTNPP, has anyone purchased from them before? Do you have a contact number? Thanks, Chintan
  17. Fake Butterfly case?

Hi, recently the foam from my Butterfly Aluminum case unglued and I saw that the cover is made not from aluminum, but from the cardboard. So when I peeled the foam away it looks like this: So the question that bothers me is if the case is original or is it fake. Did someone else made such a...
  18. New DHS 40+ Ball - TTNPP (Is it fake or is it real?)

Hello there; as the title suggests, I am looking to buy a couple of box's of the new DHS ball from TTNPP given that their postage is vastly superior to others however, my concern is that the balls could be fakes give that they cost £2.71 for 6 which to me, seems insane. Typically I play with...
  19. Is this blade fake?

Hi all, TTDers, some guy is selling this blade, and a friend of mine wants it, i think it's genuine but, you can give a second perspective, someone can help?
  20. Real or Fake?

Hi everyone, I'm looking at this website called Prott.vip and see that it sells the National H3 Blue Sponge for $55 and was wondering if it was real or not. If anyone has tried it, how does it compare to the commerical H3? http://prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=PronatH3bLUE