nationals

1. Top Ranked USA College Students : College Nationals

Hi all! With the US Collegiate Nationals coming up, I've made a video highlighting my university team's best points over the past year or so. Maybe you'll recognize some players that show up in the video, one in particular is currently ranked ~50 in the entire world! As table tennis isn't...
  2. Xu Xin vs Xu Ruifeng | 2018 Chinese Nationals - interesting match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RALPDeItkmg&t=327s I thought it was very bizzare and interesting. Xu Xin is in low stance, attacking every ball he can, putting a lot of energy into it, trying to win. Meanwhile Xu Ruifeng stands like my dad would, legs and back completely straight, receives...
  3. I qualified for College Nationals, help

As some of you know, I qualified for NCTTA nationals a month ago, and the NCTTA National Championships start on Friday. Since there isn't much time left, I don't think I can make drastic changes and improvements, but I hope that the community here can give me some advice that can tweak and...
  4. New Butterfly clothing at English and German Nationals??

I noticed at both the English and German national championships, many players were wearing Butterfly clothing I have never seen before? Brand new shirts and I also noticed Liam Pitchford wearing new Lezoline groovy shoes. Where can the general public find and purchase these new pieces of...
  5. Request for complete video of Men's Singles Final of U.S. Nationals 2014

I was watching the live stream and Kunal was leading 6-2 on the seventh set. However, Jim Butler came from behind to win it amazingly. However, the live stream was not working and could not see the comeback. If anyboody has a private recording of this, can they share? Your help is highly...
  6. China Nationals

Any one know if the China nationals can be watched ? Starts today May 31 and ends June 7.
  7. Waldner and Persson crash out in the early rounds of the Swedish National Championships! (VIDEO)

Fabian Akerstrom has been crowned champion of the 2013 Swedish National Championships. Akerstrom was met in the final by Jens Lunqvist who he was able to defeat in six challenging sets. (11-7, 8-11, 11-8, 11-8, 11-9) Fabian Akerstrom - Photo by: ITTF There were some early shock exits in the...
  8. Koki Niwa wins the Japan National Championships 2013! (VIDEO)

Today on the 20th January 2013 18 year old Koki Niwa was crowned the Japan National Men's Singles Champion defeating compatriot Jun Mizutani in the final. The Japan National Championships Final saw Koki Niwa take on the title holder with a record win of five times National Champion Jun Mizutani...
  9. The shot of the year 2012

Okay guys, it's that time of the year where we all decide which we think the best shot, rally and match of the year in 2012 is! :) This discussion we want to find out what the ultimate shot of the year is by posting, embedding your favorite shot below There have been probably 30,000 amazing...
  10. Fang Bo eliminates Ma long at the China National Championships 2012! (Quarter Final Update)

Today was the round 3 of the Men's Singles at the Chinese National Championships 2012. Full results below. Fang Bo: Photo by: Remy Gros To the crowds surprise there was many unexpected wins and loses. The first of these to take place today was Liu Jikang's defeat over Chen Qi in a...
  11. Jun Mizutani - Player Profile

Name: Jun Mizutani Nationality: Japan Date Of Birth: June 9, 1989 Height 1.72 m (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in) Weight 68 kg (150 lb; 10.7 st) Photo by: Eugene Hoshiko Current World Ranking: 14 (Since July 2013) July 2013 World Rankings found here Career Update: Jun Mizutani is the number 1 Japanese...
  12. U.S. Nationals 2011

So if you live in the U.S. or follow U.S. TT at all you know that we've just had the U.S. Nationals in VA Beach. I just thought I'd put up this video because at 11:34 Peter has some style in losing a point. Does a cool little spin on the floor after going for FH shot. Any discussion on the...
  13. German Nationals 2011

There's not much about it on the internet, so I wanted to share the most important news with you. Men's Singles SF Christian Süß - Bastian Steger 2:4 (7, -8, -13, 10, -9, -5) Patrick Baum - Dimitrij Ovtcharov 1:4 (-10, -4, 7, -4, -7) Men's Singles Final Bastian Steger - Dimitrij Ovtcharov...
  14. English Nationals 2011

So do any of you guys follow the English Table Tennis Players? Paul Drinkhall (pictured below) England's number 1 will be going into the mens draw as number 1 seed. Paul world ranked at 120. However can he be defeated? England's players attending are Paul Drinkhall, Andrew Baggaley, Liam...