group

1. Anyone know Top FB Group or Forum in Japan ?

Anyone know Top FB Group or Forum in Japan ? Thank you
  2. What style of player or rating group below your level give you the most trouble?

Ok. I've been practicing against long pips lately because they have been killing me for so long. So I just made it a point to really take these ungodly rubbers seriously. Once I began to understand and play fairly well against pips. My training partner opens up a new technique that completely...
  3. Paddles for 7th/8th Grade school group?

I play at my local club and have decided to volunteer to teach table tennis to my daughter's school class of about 40 teenagers (I'll only be teaching small groups at a time). They have a great table which hasn't had much use, but they need some paddles. The question: what would everyone...
  4. LEAKED: Chinese Team Whatsapp Group React to Ma Longs Olympic Gold!

LEAKED: The Chinese Team Whatsapp Group React to Ma Longs Olympic Gold! When Ma Long won the gold medal in Rio he messaged his team mates, here's the players reactions... Disclaimer: all for a bit of fun, tune into the Men's Final between TEAM China and TEAM Japan at 7.30pm local time today...
  5. Help: I want to buy tickets for the Czech Open 2015

I'm thinking about going to watch the Czech Open on the 26th - 30th of August and was wondering if anyone knows where you can buy tickets for the event, do you buy them on the internet or when you get to the venue?
  6. My first GAC Group ITTF Tour

Before the action on the World Team Table Tennis Championships on April 28, I need your help for our upcoming tournament! This will be my first. So I need help guys on you know, tips before, during, after the event? Like some rules I have to watch out for. And I need to know from you guys if...
  7. Age group cut off dates?

Hi guys, Could someone tell me what the cut off dates are for the different age groups? For example if someone was 12 y/o in the under 13's what month of the year would determine whether they go up or stay in under 13's for another year. Geez, hope that makes sense. :rolleyes: