gionis panagiotis

1. Rio Olympics 2016 Qualified Player List From Europe!

Last week saw the European Qualification Tournament for Rio Olympics 2016 come to a close in Halmsted, Sweden! The men's and women's qualifiers list from Europe has now come in. Find out which 10 men and 10 women have qualified from Europe below: Timo Boll books a place to Rio! - Photo by...
  2. Men's World Cup 2015

This years Men's World cup will be held in Halmstad, Sweden from the 16th October to 18th October 2015. Recent World Champion Ma Long has entered as the number 1 seed, followed closely by Fan Zhendong the no.2 seed. Will we will an all China final? Can newly crowned European Champion Dimitrij...
  3. Borussia Dusseldolf win the first leg of the ETTU Cup 2012 Final! (VIDEO)

Borussia Dusseldolf (Timo Boll, Patrick Baum & Christian Suss) defeated Angers Vaillante (Gionis Panagiotis, Josef Simoncik & Michel Martinez) in the ETTU Cup final - first leg today on the 5th May 2012 in an epic encounter. For more news, photos and videos of the ETTU Cup click here Timo...
  4. Kalinikos Kreanga vs Gionis Panagiotis[French League 2011/2012]

Hey guys! First of all, Dan, if this isn't the right section, please move it :) Then, as I'm a fan of tabletennisdaily on facebook ;) I saw the following video!! I wish I could have or Kreanga's backhand or Panagiotis' backhand! I think I might try Panagiotis ^^ So my question to you, after...