effect

1. Pips with sinking effect. I just couldn't pass this up.

Tommy is a nice guy. I have met him, hit some balls with him then drove Tommy and his girl friend him back to the hotel late at night. That night Tommy also hit some balls with Eric Fountain who posts videos on mytt. I even bought my c-pen paddle from him. However...
  2. Please suggest a backhand rubber with less catapult effect than Rakza 7 soft

Hi, I know it's the technique, not the rubber, but maybe some rubbers are easier to use when working on a certain technique? I just got a chance to get some group coaching sessions and we are working on the backhand topspin against backspin - I have a very hard time lifting the ball with the...
  3. Does removing the layer of glue from the sponge of H3N effect performance?

Hi all, Does the layer of glue or tuner that comes on the sponge of Hurricane 3 Neo (commercial, provincial, national) affect the performance of the rubber? If i remove it and glue it normally will it play differently?
  4. Does softer sponges mean catapult effect is inevitable

Hi All. A question re softer sponges. I don't want to use Chinese tacky rubbers as I prefer the euro style grippy non tacky ones. I have decided I prefer sponges to be on the softer side, say around 40 degrees. I prefer the extra dwell time and feeling for the ball. What I have noticed is...
  5. What effect by speed glueing Friendship 802-40 III green sponge???

If i want to try to speed glue my bh pips, what different does it make then, and is it the same way to speed glue pips like inverted rubbers?? How many layers glue???
  6. Dignics and its Effect on Sales of Tenergy and Rozena

7. Recommendation Rubber with a lot of effect for Stiga emerald vps v wood

I currently have a stiga emerald vps v wood and I use gus xushaofa lsz neo. My main problem is that the rubber wears very quickly and breaks easily. On the other hand I do a lot of sidespin and top spin of right (FH) and the reverse I am of blows drier not so much effect. Also middle distance...
  8. Quick Booster Question: Does the effect wear away after peeling off?

So I just did this: I peeled off my rubber from the blade ONE day after boosting, and I was wondering if that makes the boosting effect go away? I did this because I usually boost with TWO layers, but this time I only boosted with ONE layer, so I decided to peel it off, and boost with ANOTHER...
  9. "Harimto Effect" for me

Inspired by Harimoto i played like a madmen during practice/games today. I tried attacking every single ball early, stayed close to the table, and went after every ball aggressively, and started balling up my fist. I also understand why Harimoto always choes, it gives one boundless energy...
  10. Question about LP/SP rubbers and the "reverse" spin effect

I once played against a fellow who used either short pimples or long pimples. I had played against SP/LP players before, but this was the first time where the "reverse" spin effect was so pronounced. Whenever I would do a heavy push, he would push it back and the ball would have quite a heavy...
  11. Does lacquering the blade effect its performance?

Hi all, On my Stiga Infinity VPS V, I had the blade lacquered and my rubber feels softer than normal. It also plays a little weird. I just wanted to know whether it's inconsistent quality from Andro or the lacquer. Thanks
  12. Which Long pimples seem to have the best effect with the new Poly ball?

I have been using Hellfire 0.9mm sponge. I was wondering if there are any long pimples that seem to work better with the new poly ball compared to others. Is there one that stands out on the market as having the best effects with the new ball?
  13. Sriver G3 FX

Does anybody know if the Sriver G3 FX has a built in speed glue effect? And also, if you ever tried the rubber, a short review would be nice :D (Just what you think about it, and what type of player you'd recommend it to)
  14. How does a rubbers thickness effect it's play?

I was just wondering exactly how thickness of rubbers effect there play style. Thanks
  15. different glue effect

I have been playing with my jun mizutani blade with stiga calibra sound on my forehand.(using the haifu glue). Ive bought zjk alc(blue) blade with calibra sound on my forehand.(using finezip glue). I thought it would be similar in terms of the playing characteristic. But it had a huge...
  16. Tacky rubber with best speed glue effect built-in

The one I've been able to find is Giant Dragon TopEnergy but does the speed glue effect Rival manual work or Euro rubbers? Where could I buy it?
  17. difference between several speed glue effect rubbers?

hello guys, atm we have so many different rubbers from many brands: Butterfly: Tenergy series Tibhar: Evolution series Donic: Bluefire series TSP: Ventus series VICTAS: V > 01 series Andro: Rasant series Stiga: Calibra series Joola: Rhyzm series Yasaka: Rakza series Nittaku: Fastarc series...
  18. No effect on rubber.

I was training and in a moment the ball didn't goes over the let. It was warm and thats why my rubber get moisture. I had no effect. Dit you had that once? (sorry for english) lol ;)