centre

1. Can China's table tennis team be beaten?

One of England’s best young table tennis coaches says so, and believes that he has the recipe for success Every time I tell people that I'm a table tennis coach and former top player their response is invariably this: "The Chinese are the best. Can you beat the Chinese?" I started playing table...
  2. New Full Time Table Tennis Centre in Northamptonshire, England

We are due to have a new, dedicated table tennis centre opening here in my home town of Corby in Northants. This is an ambitious project but if successful, it is hoped that it could be replicated across other towns in England...
  3. Equipment Review Centre

Hey everyone! We have just launched the NEW TableTennisDaily Equipment Review Centre where you can review all your favourite and latest table tennis products! The Equipment Review Centre is available on desktop, tablet and mobile! Features include : - Post reviews (with images & youtube...
  4. TTD T-Shirts meets Olympians!

Hey everyone! TableTennisDaily member CamyTT has done a very nice gesture for TableTennisDaily. Carmencita Alexandrescu is a player, an ITTF coach, an umpire and of course a mother of two daughters who both play too. A great role model for everyone of all areas of the sport! A fantastic women...
  5. Sweden, Denmark Training 2012

Stiga's Sweden & Denmark (2012) are currently in a training camp together. Below are videos of professional players including, European 2009 Champion Michael Maze, Sweden's Par Gerell and more training together! Michael Maze. Photo by: ecl-ettu.com Sweden´s STIGA star Pär Gerell vs...
  6. China Training - Stiga Centre!

Okay this is once in a life time! Stiga Table Tennis Team have teamed up with the Chinese National Team at the Stiga Table Tennis centre training and practising! This thread will deliver all the photos and videos from this awesome training camp! Please, please, please follow Stiga Table Tennis...