history

1. Top 5 best players in the history of table tennis!

Hello, how are you doing? I Hope you are doing well, today I made a video with my top 5 best players in the history of table tennis, and I wanted to share it with you, what do you think about it, what is your top 5? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR2d1CTJjHs
  2. HISTORY OF US TABLE TENNIS by TIM BOGGAN

Ive just ordered Vol. V:1971- 1972 of the series by Tim Boggan. This one covers the ping pong diplomacy period. Just wondered if anyone else had read any of them? I can see myself getting the complete series of books.
  3. Table Tennis History

Improved movie quality Improved movie quality
  4. Ma Long Interview - WTTTC 2018 Preparations: Tea, History and English

https://www.facebook.com/MaLongFamily/posts/872086046249305 Table Tennis World Magazine Interview: How does Ma Long prepare for 2018 WTTTC? Drink Tea, Read History and Practice English! Q1: Who is your roommate during this year's closed training camp? Who was your former roommate(s)? Ma...
  5. The ITTF Museum and Table Tennis History

Here, pasted from ittf.com/museum/history, is a picture of the new ITTF museum: Museum <figure id="attachment_11936" style="max-width: 700px" class="wp-caption aligncenter"><figcaption class="wp-caption-text">The new ITTF Museum in...
  6. Miu Hirano creates history winning the Asian Championships 2017!

Unbelievable scenes in China today as Japan's Miu Hirano who is just 17 years old becomes the 3rd ever non Chinese player to win the Asian Championships defeating 3 Chinese players along the way! Miu eliminated Ding Ning in the quarter final, Zhu Yuling in the semi final and Chen Meng in the...
  7. Funniest Table Tennis Players in History

Who is the funniest table tennis player in your opinion? Jean-Michel Saive, Jacques Secrétin, Vincent Purkart, Chen Weixing, Bruno Parietti, Takkyuu Geinin, Adam Bobrow and many others ?
  8. The Funniest Table Tennis Match in HISTORY

Hey everyone, just watched this again and wondered if you know of any other funny table tennis match videos around?
  9. History & Analysis of TT

The video below is amazing! An incredible breakdown to the history of table tennis and also how spin has impacted the sport. What did you find interesting in the video? The sport has progressed, check out the amazing rally below against Timo Boll and Chen Weixing!
  10. Free e-book about tabletennis history: Boys look at the Stars - Ping-Pong

Hi all, I would like present you a free e-book about tabletennis history. The e-book "Boys look at the Stars - Ping-Pong" talks about the history of table tennis in the world. But it is not only ping-pong or table-tennis. It is an adventure lived by children, through their way of being. Love...